Very Important Petition! VIP!

Should we bring them back?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • Yes.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

Haz is right. Like I’ve said before the best laugh I’ve had on here was when bandit did that “name the slot” game. It went mental and was a laugh

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

JB is one thing but to have both JB and MrB?! Are you insane? ??

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I don’t even know why JB was banned in the first place, stand up guy who never done nothing to no one.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Hahahaha fuck me, imagine having these two back. The forum certainly wouldn’t be boring, that’s for sure.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

I knew I’d get a few replies to this one ???

You have to do it now Seedy ? you didn’t vote no on the poll ???

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I’d love to see all the gammon in the house of Lords be forced to discuss an online character called just basics and a website called backinamo ?

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

i vote yes cause no one should be banned thats what forums are for voicing opinions plus bit of debate makes for good reading so yes let them back on i thought not seen any post for a while why get banned anyway

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

i logged in specifically to vote yes to this, forum has been a bit stsle lately, dont even know either of them that well but its better than having the daily “i have done my balls in” posts and i certainly agree with all being entitled to oponions!

Imosofresh WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Yes bring them back! Will make things a bit more exciting around here, also try and get the bandit to post on this forum again, after all it is his forum at the end of the day but he hasn’t posted in ages

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

why did they both get banned? @seedy

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Boris Johnson and Leo Varadkar are meeting today to discuss this issue. Then they’ll take their findings to Seedy. So we’re getting there.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Oh I forgot about this lol but the answer is they are banned and are still going to be banned it was a lifetime sentencing in the court of Seedy. Also Boris Johnson and Leo Varadkar can suck my beef!!

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Oh I forgot about this lol but the answer is they are banned and are still going to be banned it was a lifetime sentencing in the court of Seedy. Also Boris Johnson and Leo Varadkar can suck my beef!!

Varadkar actually would ??

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)