Very Important Petition! VIP!

Should we bring them back?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Yes
  • Yes.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

it’s getting a bit stale around here, so i am petitioning to bring back Just Basics and Mr. B

If we get 10,000 signatures – the government has to respond.

if we get like 3. Seedy has to respond.

Let’s talk about how AI is the reason you lose on slots, just to get things started.

Or everyone can tell us their favourite JB and Mr. B story.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Are you actually trying to destroy my soul… ?????

I like no arguments daily I also like being able to now go take my kids to soft play or my lil girls dance or swimming lessons and not coming back to a war of words and people throwing shit at each other. ???

And for that reason it’s a NO from me. ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

It’s a yes from me

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Are you actually trying to destroy my soul… ?????

I like no arguments daily I also like being able to now go take my kids to soft play or my lil girls dance or swimming lessons and not coming back to a war of words and people throwing shit at each other. ???

And for that reason it’s a NO from me. ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

It’s a yes from me just to keep Bandit’s laptop seller in business ?? (Sorry Seedy ??)

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I hate you all ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ ?????

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I hate you all ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Xbobmad wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I hate you all ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

?

Pahahaha dont be so sad xbob ???? I’m just joking ??

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Sorry Seedy lad. A yes from me an all. ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

How about instead of bringing them back we have a daily rotating hat where other forum members become JB and Mr B. I don’t mind wearing the Mr B hat first; I’ll do a @Rbreen91 call out thread if you like.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I like the options in the vote. It’s either a yes or a yes ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

We need some competitions on the forum. Something to liven the forum up. Attract more people to post. Get more people involved

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

We need some competitions on the forum. Something to liven the forum up. Attract more people to post. Get more people involved

Like what sort of competition?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Anything mate football racing darts f1 anything sport really but football would probably attract the most people. There’s always something on tgc as youve seen. It’s good fun and good banter.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Anything mate football racing darts f1 anything sport really but football would probably attract the most people. There’s always something on tgc as youve seen. It’s good fun and good banter.

Well if you people wanna sort some sort of competition out that’s fine we dont have any rule against that. ??

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Well I suppose I’m up for giving JB and Mr B another go, but have a horrible feeling we will quickly regret it. I always felt a bit sorry for JB, as he seemed to need the forum far more than the rest of us.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)