Im Phil (friend from Malta). Ask your questions

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    AppleSux WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Hi Phil, I’ve read your previous response to questions about spins being 100% random and want to follow up on this because of two experienced I’ve had which seem to disprove that..

1. Take games like Bonanza, Temple of Treasure, Buffalo rising etc..All three of these behave the same way. all need four symbols for the feature. Take Bonanza where you have to spell G.O.L.D.

You play this for a bit, and G appears, then GO, Then you’ll get a win with GO and the L will drop in. then you’ll eventually get GOL and a tease for the D. Eventually it will drop in the D . It seems all very deliberate and doesn’t fit the 100% randomness you described.

Exact same with the other two dropping 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 diamonds/temples respectively.

2) games like wild swarm or Jammin Jars 2 where you accumulate bees/coins until you max out and then wait an extortionate amount of time for the feature to trigger. How can these be entirely random?

Swarm in particular is an enigma because it allows you to accumulate at 20p but still increase stakes to get the bonus

Thanks

Black WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Phil

do you know what the chances are of a max win on money cart 2? Do you have any interesting facts about the money cart games. i must have done 10s of thousands of spins on money cart 2 in particular, managed x2 persistant symbols a couple of times. every time i land a collector payer im shouting necromancer at the screen in the hope it will land, only for it to land on the following bonus after a 1 payer lol

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Black wrote:

Hi Phil

do you know what the chances are of a max win on money cart 2? Do you have any interesting facts about the money cart games. i must have done 10s of thousands of spins on money cart 2 in particular, managed x2 persistant symbols a couple of times. every time i land a collector payer im shouting necromancer at the screen in the hope it will land, only for it to land on the following bonus after a 1 payer lol

I can find out! Bear with me

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

AppleSux wrote:

Hi Phil, I’ve read your previous response to questions about spins being 100% random and want to follow up on this because of two experienced I’ve had which seem to disprove that..

1. Take games like Bonanza, Temple of Treasure, Buffalo rising etc..All three of these behave the same way. all need four symbols for the feature. Take Bonanza where you have to spell G.O.L.D.

You play this for a bit, and G appears, then GO, Then you’ll get a win with GO and the L will drop in. then you’ll eventually get GOL and a tease for the D. Eventually it will drop in the D . It seems all very deliberate and doesn’t fit the 100% randomness you described.

Exact same with the other two dropping 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 diamonds/temples respectively.

2) games like wild swarm or Jammin Jars 2 where you accumulate bees/coins until you max out and then wait an extortionate amount of time for the feature to trigger. How can these be entirely random?

Swarm in particular is an enigma because it allows you to accumulate at 20p but still increase stakes to get the bonus

Thanks

Your view on 1 isnt really right. Bonanza can (and has) landed on the first spin. The longer you play the more patterns you see which arent there. Each spin can land GOL and miss the D. Think ive had 3 or 4 back to back which teased the “D”. ITs just random chance.

2 – Jammin jars is a great example of when this isnt the case. Jammin Jars is oddly some form of scratch card. Theres only about 20million possible results due to it being a complex game for when it came out. So youre spinning in a win or loss based on possibilities as they couldnt work the slot to be truly random on a spin. That said its still based on RTP for each win and is a fair game.

Swarm is something people misunderstand. The RTP of the slot at any level is 96% which is split between base game and landed bonus. Which is normal. Once you fill the bees the slot RTP changes. Notice the bonus lands less often? The RTP of the whole game lowers and more is added to the random bee opening part. So your balance will take a huge hit once you start increasing the stakes. Its also not that volatile a bonus. So i dont see the appeal of people even playing it personally. Avg max bee bonus win is 247x or so (If i remember right). So its not that much more than a semi decent nolimit bonus.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Black wrote:

Hi Phil

As promised….

RTP – 98%

Volatility – 5/5

Max win – 5000x

Hit Frequency – 10%

Avg win – 9.8x

Odds of 200x+ – 1 in 7268

Money Cart 3 –

RTP – 96%

Volatility – 5/5

Max Win – 10,000x

Hit Frequency – 9.95%

Avg Win – 9.65x

Odds of 200x+ – 1 in 5711

Black WANTED $1
    Outlaw

thanks for that! out of interest what are your favourite slots?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

No

farahtrousers WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

No

Spicy

heisenberg WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Love this thread, super interesting.

How easy is it to get this info for other games? For starters, would be super interesting to get them for the base and three bonus bonus buys on Hacksaw’s Dead or a Wild which, I think, is probably one of the most volatile games out there (Duel bonus can’t be far off it).

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw
    Outlaw
    Outlaw

Looks like the forum’s image function is broken.  Tried online (Imgur) and local.  It was meant to be a screenshot of Chaos Crew showing a blank screen of “no, nope, dead”, with reference to @Rbreen91 post that said “no”.

Black WANTED $1
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi Phil

Do you have stats similar to this post but on lil devil and on jackpot king games? ie chance of landing a jackpot king feature on any game.

Also “jackpot king deluxe prize lines” is this jackpot king feature the same as the original or is it different – do you know if the odds are the same to land the jackpot on this game as in a normal jackpot king game feature, presume not as its much easier to land.

Black WANTED $1
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Black wrote:

Hi Phil

As promised….

RTP – 98%

Volatility – 5/5

Max win – 5000x

Hit Frequency – 10%

Avg win – 9.8x

Odds of 200x+ – 1 in 7268

Money Cart 3 –

RTP – 96%

Volatility – 5/5

Max Win – 10,000x

Hit Frequency – 9.95%

Avg Win – 9.65x

Odds of 200x+ – 1 in 5711

Hi Phil

Do you have stats similar to this post but on lil devil and on jackpot king games? ie chance of landing a jackpot king feature on any game.

Also “jackpot king deluxe prize lines” is this jackpot king feature the same as the original or is it different – do you know if the odds are the same to land the jackpot on this game as in a normal jackpot king game feature, presume not as its much easier to land.

Darren83 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Hello Phil.

What are your views on the way the UKGC have approached gambling in the UK? For better or for worse?

And, Do you think they have just moved problem gamblers away from the UK to unregulated sites to get the enjoyment?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)