Ideal spin value…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

I’ve always wondered if there was ever/ is a type of ideal stake for each game … not just what you can afford … a bit like video  games there is always those three levels, easy medium and hard…do you ever think companies have or do have a similar model, or say in the development meeting “ yeah this game on a £1 … ace “ or “ £2.50 that’s the sweet stake for this one  “

just something bandit said in a few vids “ it knows I have the x multiplier on this stake  “ and personally when I used to play chilli I would get far better results on £2 buys or level above, compared to the £10 buys, but the lower stakes wins were still obviously big ….

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I don’t think stake matters. If somethings going to hit, then its going to hit. I know what I mean in my head I just can’t explain it ?

Outlaw

Totally, I’m not necessarily taking about massive wins, I just mean, when they developed the games do you think they sit there and say “ right this is good £1 stake game “ or “ I hope nobody’s stupid enough to put this on £10 stake “ ……….

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Well I always think who’s stupid enough to go on starburst with anything other than free spins. I dont think anyone would be stupid enough to play that on the higher stakes. I guess the higher the volatility of the game, the higher stake someone will want to play on it. If it’s a shit slot, I doubt youd see someone putting thousands through it on a £40 stake.

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Well I always think who’s stupid enough to go on starburst with anything other than free spins. I dont think anyone would be stupid enough to play that on the higher stakes. I guess the higher the volatility of the game, the higher stake someone will want to play on it. If it’s a shit slot, I doubt youd see someone putting thousands through it on a £40 stake.

Ohhh my god … idea …….. bandit ??????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Reel king is boring, but still pretty volatile with the amount you can win on the ladder 😉

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Reel king is boring, but still pretty volatile with the amount you can win on the ladder ?

How dare you …… reel king is the beeeeeeeeeee it’s kind of boring but i enjoy it anyway sssttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I enjoy it when the ladder is in action. Base is ??

SlotsCrack WANTED $62
    Outlaw

There’s no such thing as ideal spin value. There’s guys running numbers calculating how many spins on avg it would take to hit a bonus. But really i had zero bonusses over 500 spins, i had instant bonus upon the first spin, i had bonusses in between. The thing is the avg algorithm is crafted in such as way that you could never really guess when it would happen. There are a few games tho that you could sense in a way, but 100% guarantee you dont have.

I mean getting a bonus is one, hitting big is 2. And creating anticipation and being rekt are more common then winning big.

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Interesting discussion, of course each game is random but I do find some play better at certain stakes. In the UK some slots pay more generously in the bookies on different stakes, and I think they are replicated online. Eye of Horus for example is a staple low – mid staked game. Bonuses far more regularly in stakes under 2 pound.  The Goonies I don’t think is another for anything over 4 pound from my experience, it provides a lot more base game features under this bracket.

I think the high stakes games that play better are Napoleon, Reactoonz, Magic Mirror to name a few.

It is probably all a load of rubbish, but in the rare chance I go high stakes after a roulette session there are games I avoid, as some have proven to be hopeless in the past. Guess it all comes down to personal preference but developers must have a preference, I guess it comes down to how volatile they are put as.

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

all time i play Book of dead rise of merlin and Legacy of Dead 5 lines £10 bet for like 25 spins each,on past I had very good wins,my normal bets are £2 if I win I go up to £5.i was think to give try this weekend on Green machine deluxe on £10 and Dawn of Egypt

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)