I thought buying bonuses was banned

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bigmaone WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Just wondered what you guys thoughts were. Was playing the new diamond mine extra gold slot.
    had a few decent hits on it.
    How are they getting round this though.
    Mira no different from the old bonus buys where you could gamble and get nothing. Like extra chilli

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Im not 100% on this, but it’s because your not spinning for the bonus… so like with this game (original) you’d spin at a stake and eventually the bonus would drop …. or you could buy the bonus and cut out the spins….. so the buying part was the no no when they reviewed the rules

but technically the new one your talking about isn’t a bonus buy, because they’ve made the  whole game out of the bonus mechanic  (so with out the classic 5 – 6 reel fruit machine, it’s not a bonus anymore it’s just a game) ….. I’m. It the best at explaining, sure some of the others will do better …

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

It’s something to do with the bonus costing the amount of spins minimum I think. I dont think you should be allowed to gamble once bought though.

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

bonus costing the amount of spins minimum

Man how does that work? ?‍♂️ …….. I was well off ……sorry @Bigmaone

Smalllebowski WANTED $9
    Outlaw

that diamond mine game isn’t a bonus buy ,,that’s the base game

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

“All action” games are bonus buys in everything but name though. I hope they’re banned soon, they were never anything more than crass exploitation of a loophole in hastily drawn up wording intended to protect players. Bonus buys were banned because they encouraged problem gambling with little prospect of a profitable return.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I don’t know how it works but how someone explained it was that the cost of the buy is how much it would have cost as a minimum to get the bonus to roll in. I dont listen properly so I cant remember the exact words they said. Ask Phil, he will probably know 🙂

Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

“All action” games are bonus buys in everything but name though. I hope they’re banned soon, they were never anything more than crass exploitation of a loophole in hastily drawn up wording intended to protect players. Bonus buys were banned because they encouraged problem gambling with little prospect of a profitable return.

So why is it different and allowed ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Because it’s a loophole in the regulation. It was never intended.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hopefully they will ban them ?

Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Because it’s a loophole in the regulation. It was never intended.

That’s shite, I’ll be honest And put my hands up ,  I did post about the game months ago about  “ finally having a chilli type buying system and not having to grind a bonus and loose,  then grind again” …. I didn’t realise the game was done in such a away…. yeah not cool at all …

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Bonus buys aren’t actually banned though are they? I think it’s a recommendation but there’s no legislation.

SlotsCrack WANTED $62
    Outlaw

Is’nt this just banned in the UK? Here in EU i can find a dozen of games with the bonus buy feature wide open. Sometimes i think it’s all designed because of that, because the base game + play + triggering a bonus is just shit. So you kind of want to get it over with.

Outlaw

SlotsCrack wrote:

Is’nt this just banned in the UK? Here in EU i can find a dozen of games with the bonus buy feature wide open. Sometimes i think it’s all designed because of that, because the base game + play + triggering a bonus is just shit. So you kind of want to get it over with.

Yeah just the uk…..

newcomps WANTED $8
    Outlaw

only a few sites seem to offer the All Action games. The two sites im with dont – they appeared breifly , errored when played and got removed again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)