I really appreciate the last 6 days thankyou

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Wil hunt WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Bandit I thank you for the last 6 days you have kept me entertained along with Paul’s odd video…. I appreciate it alot

xXxAPUxXx WANTED $4
    Outlaw

yup, nice one bandit lets keep; it going 😛

Polly007 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Yes a big thankyou for the daily video’s, just what I need when I finish a 10 hour shift. I work for the NHS and it has been lovely having a cuppa that i can actually finish and just chill and unwind and forget about the stress off a bad shift, watching  your video’s. Always enjoyable  and always puts a smile on my face,  so once again thankyou and keep up the good work. X ???

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

My other half is  frontline as well, you’re all hero’s …… especially cause you have 007 in your name ….  along with the working for the nhs that makes you 100% badass ….

tank WANTED $2
    Outlaw

fucking awesome bandit . you are making the days of boredom so much better

RichyRich999 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

No idea if I’m posting in the right place ha – but just wanted to say this last week has been immense Steve, absolutely awesome game play and so very entertaining !

you are without doubt the most honest and open slot player I’ve ever come across and I love watching your content !

stay true and stay healthy

Paulwelsh81 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I concur. Very entertaining mate. Especially in lockdown. Cheers and good luck!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)