I need a hobby!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Slots are my hobby and my go to place to escape everything had a rough year and i found slots helped alot, luckily i have the mrs to control what i put in, so if im fixing for another session she can tell me to piss off 🙂

Dane Watkins WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I found myself in the exact same boat. I started going to the gym (24hr) it helped loads and only took about a week to snap me outta needing to gamble after about a month you start really needing to go to the gym. So it becomes your new addiction. Hardly a bad thing??

Hope this helps

Congratulations on gamban though!! takes balls to do it.

Dane

Dane Watkins WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Let us know how you get on getting a home use roulette wheel!! Would be awesome. I really want a fobt for my house to play on and save a fuck ton of money!

Dane Watkins WANTED $11
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I know what you mean argyl – if i didn’t play slots, i would be ridiculously bored a lot of the time lol I think i would convert my garage in to a man cave with a proper pool table and become a beast at pool lol I actually enquired with Cammeigh or however you spell it recently, the roulette wheel makers, whether they sold wheels for home use…. i would love to try and spin specific sections haha Sad aren’t i ?

Let us know how you get on. That would be awesome. Ive always wanted  a fobt machine for my house to play and save a fuck ton of money!!

Dane

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Out of interest, anyone know how much a FOBT is second hand in general? If it wasn’t too steep it would make a great piggy bank and kind of satisfy the gambling urge at the same time. They’ve usually got 6 or 7 different slots on so that would entertain for afew months at least. Missus wouldn’t be happy, but fuck that, she takes up half the house with her “essential” gear! ?

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Some great suggestions in this thread, thanks everyone 🙂

@Mickeyvondickey You can see old B3 cabinet games with £500 jackpots on ebay sometimes.

Shezzzzzzz WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I know someone said PS4, but more specifically i would suggest FIFA if you are into football. Its honestly the most time hungry game ive every played.

Ultimate team you really need to be playing every day, and its also got a gambling aspect to it (whether this should be the case or not) with loot boxes that you open.

I would say i play an absolute minimum of 2 hours every day and 15hours+ at the weekends just to keep up with the game.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)