I haven’t Swarmed for AGES…….

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    britabroad1 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Lavvvvly win! Did you manage to record this? Would love to see the footage!! The inner degenerate inside me loves seeing shit like This! ??

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

KELNJAY40 wrote:

Dear Mr bandit very formal I’ve playing in arcades for years in blackpool when playing in amusements dried up i moved to online alot with sky vegas which I’m getting tired of the site I’ve recently blocked it for a month i genuinely watch every single video you’ve done I’ve just watched your giveaway video i myself try to get wins but on smaller stakes please next time could you grab me a bonus on bonanza i played through thousands of spins on 40p stake finally got a bonus that paid £3.84 i was well gutted I’ve recently lost my job of ten years as a tram condutor in Blackpool and I’d like to buy my misses some new perfume and slippers probably treat to a Chinese buffet please bare me in mind next time your giving mood it would mean such alot merry Christmas and happy New year and keep posting your video’s it’s better TV

Just tell her Xmas is for kids

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Nice hit Bandit….. Well done bro 😉

I wish you had recorded I love these degan chases the most 🙂

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Nah there was no footage as it was on my Laptop and in the new house, laptop can’t handle the recording software and the new house has shit internet lol I had to restart the game at least 30 times! I didn’t expect anything other than a mauling so to see it go like that was epic, i do definitely think that font has changed on the epic win screen though!

britabroad1 WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Uh oh. Sounds like a bit of a ball ache. Do we know when the next video might be? ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

britabroad1 wrote:

Uh oh. Sounds like a bit of a ball ache. Do we know when the next video might be? ??

27/28th mate – get in to the Christmas Eve Giveaway thread though…. 😀

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

Heyup Stevie tried uploading a pic to forum but struggled so submitted as a big win could you sort it so it goes on forum its my biggest win since not gambling and something the wife always wanted cheers buddy

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Thought on an epic win the font went bright red the screenshots do look slightly different but not to sure

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Just had a look on yt? And the font use to have a black back round and the back screen would go a reddish colour

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)