I haven’t Swarmed for AGES…….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Right, so Wild Swarm as we all know, has been one of my best games this year, silly profit has been made on it but i have left it alone for a good while now, too many stories of 150 bees, 200 bees, even 300 bees and at the stakes i start moving the game to that could really hurt me! Anyway, i’m bored aren’t i so what do i fancy….. Wild Swarm. It takes yonks to build the hive to max as usual and really early on i am over £100 down on it on 20p which in my experience used to be quite rare. I get it to max and have had a few alright wins towards the end which leaves my starting balance of £1,000 sat at £951 – not too bad for the build in the end.

I switch up to £6. It goes quiet on me and has the whole lot for only 8 or 9 bees and of course, no activation. I reload with £2,000 and carry on and before you know it, i have switched up to £10 stake – because i am that guy….. Mr Idiot lol Nah, it wasn’t that far out from my usual stake point to switch up and anyway i plod on. I get to bee number 18, £958 left in the balance so a little over £2,000 in to the game and SPLAT! GTFIT, it has activated – it is always a huge relief no matter what stake i am on when it pops because you have done it, that is the end game, you are done for that cycle and all that remains to be seen is whether you got a stonker or not so lets go and look…..

4 bees are buzzed on to the reels before we kick off, bloody nice i think but then 3 spins of no bees and i’m thinking oh great here we go well holy shit, spin 4 and it’s battered bees everywhere and is a mega win and starts spewing wins all over the place from then on in! Happy fucking days! I will stick the pictures below, something is niggling at me though…… take a look at that “Epic Win” picture…… they have changed the game haven’t they? That font on the amount was never like that when i used to play it? Can anyone who was playing Swarm from the start confirm that or am i going mad?!

Great Game – Never in Doubt 😀

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Hugeeeeeee! 887x! Great win Steve. 😀 I’m still yet to play Wild Swarm, I’m just so put off by the danger of it.

One day, and I’ll share the results!

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

I’m just a huge luck box i think mate, you should ask Rocknrolla after last nights poker, omfg i’ve never seen Poker skills like it….. and i mean me lmfao I was even calling what card was coming out on the river and folding because i didn’t want to take out Jake again the all in monster with a straight on the river 😀

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Well done mucka, really needed your luck a few days ago but it wasn’t to be. I haven’t tried swarm for the same reasons (above) as I have played similar build up games that always punish me. Merry Christmas !

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I’m just a huge luck box i think mate, you should ask Rocknrolla after last nights poker, omfg i’ve never seen Poker skills like it….. and i mean me lmfao I was even calling what card was coming out on the river and folding because i didn’t want to take out Jake again the all in monster with a straight on the river ?

?? I need you in my corner for my next poker match! Mystic Meg!

KELNJAY40 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Dear Mr bandit very formal I’ve playing in arcades for years in blackpool when playing in amusements dried up i moved to online alot with sky vegas which I’m getting tired of the site I’ve recently blocked it for a month i genuinely watch every single video you’ve done I’ve just watched your giveaway video i myself try to get wins but on smaller stakes please next time could you grab me a bonus on bonanza i played through thousands of spins on 40p stake finally got a bonus that paid £3.84 i was well gutted I’ve recently lost my job of ten years as a tram condutor in Blackpool and I’d like to buy my misses some new perfume and slippers probably treat to a Chinese buffet please bare me in mind next time your giving mood it would mean such alot merry Christmas and happy New year and keep posting your video’s it’s better TV

bigmike WANTED $10
    Outlaw

booom yes stevie baby merry xmas feom the hive !!! ive had my first big win on btg and submitted to the site hope ive done it correct  im a 20p boy but 450x im made up paid for the wifes  asda xmas trim nearly lol

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Such a Nice one Mr.B , well played and merry x-mas!

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Loved your wild swarm videos

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

The Bandit wrote:

Right, so Wild Swarm as we all know, has been one of my best games this year, silly profit has been made on it but i have left it alone for a good while now, too many stories of 150 bees, 200 bees, even 300 bees and at the stakes i start moving the game to that could really hurt me! Anyway, i’m bored aren’t i so what do i fancy….. Wild Swarm. It takes yonks to build the hive to max as usual and really early on i am over £100 down on it on 20p which in my experience used to be quite rare. I get it to max and have had a few alright wins towards the end which leaves my starting balance of £1,000 sat at £951 – not too bad for the build in the end.

I switch up to £6. It goes quiet on me and has the whole lot for only 8 or 9 bees and of course, no activation. I reload with £2,000 and carry on and before you know it, i have switched up to £10 stake – because i am that guy….. Mr Idiot lol Nah, it wasn’t that far out from my usual stake point to switch up and anyway i plod on. I get to bee number 18, £958 left in the balance so a little over £2,000 in to the game and SPLAT! GTFIT, it has activated – it is always a huge relief no matter what stake i am on when it pops because you have done it, that is the end game, you are done for that cycle and all that remains to be seen is whether you got a stonker or not so lets go and look…..

4 bees are buzzed on to the reels before we kick off, bloody nice i think but then 3 spins of no bees and i’m thinking oh great here we go well holy shit, spin 4 and it’s battered bees everywhere and is a mega win and starts spewing wins all over the place from then on in! Happy fucking days! I will stick the pictures below, something is niggling at me though…… take a look at that “Epic Win” picture…… they have changed the game haven’t they? That font on the amount was never like that when i used to play it? Can anyone who was playing Swarm from the start confirm that or am i going mad?!

Great Game – Never in Doubt ?

Here’s a screenshot from an epic win in 2017, looks similar but slighlty different? Has it always had the purple outline?

aps31 WANTED $15
    Spectator

Sat here with my popcorn waiting for the penny to drop with this guy!!! Here is a clue (in my quite voice) you have the wrong game pal.

Quazzi wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

Great Game – Never in Doubt ?

Here’s a screenshot from an epic win in 2017, looks similar but slighlty different? Has it always had the purple outline?

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

I’m such a dick! Thought I was being clever, I did google wild swarm epic wins but this shit popped up haha must still be drunk!

Wasnt making out it was a win of mine btw 😉

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Had a quick look through the Big wins section of this site, cant find any to compare, ive never had such a win on this game either.

I’m going back to bed…

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Think im gonna Transfer a bag of sand to Bandit to do a session for me!

JK….

Nice win mate

Liberty WANTED $132
    Outlaw

Well done bandit. I’ve never played it myself as it just seems incredibly dangerous plus I’m just staying clear of gambling. Got money to win from @ligar haha.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)