I feel dry reamed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Well f’ck me sideways after getting a real good hit on mental (last year on base game) which I’ve mentioned on another thread before like a good little gambler I didn’t walk away I thought I’d like a nice feature hit so I’ve absolutely hammered it for months only on same stake at 40p as you only need small stakes for monster hits on the nolimit so numerous autopsy spins for small to medium hits occasional lobotomy spins for never any good or at best marginally better than autopsy so I drop lobotomy spins last night and it burns most of them without dropping any of the enhancers in then drops the extra feature in for 4 x mental spins and still no enhancers so the whole feature was less than 100x I feel absolutely violated ha ha I know this shits all random but to finally get the top dog feature after months and not even break 100x let alone the promised land of 1000x plus I have to say felt a little rough but hey ho that’s gambling I’ve cheered up I just wanted to have a little “Banditesque” piss and moan about it

”Don’t hurt yourself Mental”

😂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

NLC are awfully volatile and hide the higher potential bonuses behind ludicrous bonus buys.

I’ve only ever had any luck on das xboot and even then it wasn’t spectacular

Ban list the fucker and walk away!

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

I fucking Love mental…..

feel for you jumpsy74, what’s that old saying “ if you didn’t have bad luck you’d have no luck at all “

Jumpsy74 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

That’s the problem seyahkram1977 I f’kin love it too I find it dangerously addictive to play and I know the potential is huge on nlc though as Xbob says a lot of its hidden in bonus buys it’s still so tempting I can’t help myself 😂 I’m still getting mullered by MT2 that game could put me in the nuthouse 🤯🤣 and I’ve started but not in any big way having an occasional punt on DoA2 but that’s with zero expectations just the knowledge it can (rarely) go off the scale but that’s more just a complete Hail Mary have some fun and expect to lose the wager

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Jumpsy74 wrote:

That’s the problem seyahkram1977 I f’kin love it too I find it dangerously addictive to play and I know the potential is huge on nlc though as Xbob says a lot of its hidden in bonus buys it’s still so tempting I can’t help myself 😂 I’m still getting mullered by MT2 that game could put me in the nuthouse 🤯🤣 and I’ve started but not in any big way having an occasional punt on DoA2 but that’s with zero expectations just the knowledge it can (rarely) go off the scale but that’s more just a complete Hail Mary have some fun and expect to lose the wager

I tend to like those games other hate, lil devil and such , I just find the games entertaining, it drills my teeth when my bonuses aren’t earth shattering , but I do get bonuses, I do get big wins and I enjoy them , like reel king or x hoarders … but I do play for fun, wins are good, losing sucks obviously , but I enjoy my time with ( in my Humble opinion ) well made games… mental is just one of those games I can’t hate …..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)