I am home getting caught up!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hey I have returned ok so I’m going to be trying to catch up on big wins and emails etc so if you have either and wondering why they are not up or replied to yet it was because I was away.

Either way I’m not 100% as I managed to get a nasty ear infection  and ended up in hospital which was not great at least my kids still had a good time with the wife.

I may try to play a game or two online later but it depends on if my brain is leaking outta my head lol and I cant drink either ??? because of the antibiotics and other shite I have to take lol.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Get well soon seedy, I drink anyway, it’s only a guideline ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’ll have the peroni as well as the bottle top if you can’t drink ??.  Get well soon mate.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

I’ll have the peroni as well as the bottle top if you can’t drink ??.  Get well soon mate.

Ahhh peroni amber nectar of the gods…. and hands off my bottle tops only I can hand them out lol ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Ahhh peroni amber nectar of the gods…. and hands off my bottle tops only I can hand them out lol ????

Take it you’ve not checked your fridge since you came home i nicked em. ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Take it you’ve not checked your fridge since you came home i nicked em. ??

And I accused the wife….. ?????‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Welcome back seedy, hope you’re on the mend 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)