hypalinx disappeared?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Anyone know what happened to hypalinx’s twitch account because I can no longer find it?

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Dion wrote:

Anyone know what happened to hypalinx’s twitch account because I can no longer find it?

Sure enough, it’s gone. I asked his mate “Shocky” how he was in a stream chat the other day and he said he was on a break but was well. Seems to be a growing trend at the mo. ?

Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

As long as he’s OK, we like hypa, maybe a break is just what he needs right now.

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Yeah, he’s definitely one of the good guys. I’m sure he’ll be back soon enough. ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Mickeyvondickey wrote:

Yeah, he’s definitely one of the good guys. I’m sure he’ll be back soon enough. ?

He is one of the good guys but i think he has serious issues with gambling drinking and depression. He doesn’t seem to have much in his life other than gambling which is sad. If there was ever a case that someone shouldn’t gamble then he’d be a prize candidate.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

This is a known problem amongst gamblers and gamers alike. When you spend your time in front of the computer by yourself, you lack the most important things in life. As such, depression might take over. Not seeing them online anymore might be a good thing for them though.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

This is a known problem amongst gamblers and gamers alike. When you spend your time in front of the computer by yourself, you lack the most important things in life. As such, depression might take over. Not seeing them online anymore might be a good thing for them though.

I agree that’s why i was a bit glad when i read his account has disappeared. You can see so much in the way he gambles. The tone of voice. It’s very clear to see. He’s very transparent.

Monito WANTED $26
    Outlaw

Lets just say that Shocky had an unintentional slip of the tongue when he was streaming. A few minutes later, the stream went down and his channel was suspended.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

I know Shocky he is a great lad, did he say a naughty word 😀 ooOOOops i will have to ask him lol Hopefully just a short suspension?

Monito WANTED $26
    Outlaw

Check out Hypas new video on Youtube. He had a big hit on Primal! Glad for him!! He gives an update on Twitch also.

It says it’s due to an advertisement violation. I just found it strange that a few minutes before Shocky said something and then boom it was down.

Monito WANTED $26
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

I know Shocky he is a great lad, did he say a naughty word ? ooOOOops i will have to ask him lol Hopefully just a short suspension?

He is and it was completely unintentional. He was supposed to say something but ended up saying the wrong word which is similar but he didn’t mean to offend anyone and I don’t think he did. I just think Twitch can be weird about these types of things.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Nice to see primal giving the big wins out.. if that would have been in the bonus game.. damn.. but still a beautiful win

Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

wow does twitch seriously sit and watch every stream and video???? sad

luvmykiev WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Glad to report Hypalinx is alive and well. Watch attached link, also explains about his Twitch Account Vanishing!

Anonymous WANTED $7
    Inactive

Cool. I like that guy’s videos. Will look him up again tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)