Hush money

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

WHATS EVERYONE DOING WITH THEIR HUSH MONEY . ????????

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT WERE GETTING .AS I HAVENT GOT MINE YET .????? 

????????????

????????????.??✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈??

⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱⛱?⛱?⛱⛱??

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽??

??????????????

??????????????

?????????????

SERIOUSLY FOLKS WTF IS HAPPENIN ????

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Ain’t got mine either mate, think those wee green fuckers flying around Bonnybridge have swiped mine.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

perhaps eveyone caught that horse flu?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Ha ha wiz startin to think every one wiz with the bandit at his week in london without me lol due to the height difference btween us ah wiz thinkin a headbut in his stones was going to b the order of the day when he returned ha ha oh and guess who found aw these new emojo gizmos !!!???????????????????

?????????????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Mine went on last nights alcohol ??. Ive come to realise posting comments and sending texts intoxicated is not wise. ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

had the man flu 4 about a week n a half about 3 week ago came out of nowhere bang. i wiz dying . and on hearing this news . Im sure i had a 50p trixie on mcain and hughs…..treble dunt haha

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Mine went on last nights alcohol ??. Ive come to realise posting comments and sending texts intoxicated is not wise. ??

hgbthjuytexvjk hggf oojio xddsdf

Pohe ti wsa a dogo nihtg lol

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Geezawin wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

had the man flu 4 about a week n a half about 3 week ago came out of nowhere bang. i wiz dying . and on hearing this news . Im sure i had a 50p trixie on mcain and hughs…..treble dunt haha

Just make sure you don’t get mixed up with the wife and mistress when sending text messages. We now refer to such matters as “Andy Williams” moments.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Just make sure you don’t get mixed up with the wife and mistress when sending text messages. We now refer to such matters as “Andy Williams” moments.

? Don’t take the Mrs and the mistress to the same shop on the same day as well!

I’m currently running on battery empty because Mrs xbob is being selfish and throwing up from 3am till 7pm ? so much that she’s pulled a muscle around the rib area. Of course I spend the rest of the time trying to make her laugh ??

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

blacko1974 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

ha ha the thot of me been able to satisfy a horse .  a wid have to fon clarkson 4 a shot o that wee pup??????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Geezawin wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

? Don’t take the Mrs and the mistress to the same shop on the same day as well!

I’m currently running on battery empty because Mrs xbob is being selfish and throwing up from 3am till 7pm ? so much that she’s pulled a muscle around the rib area. Of course I spend the rest of the time trying to make her laugh ??

How inconsiderate of the missus mate. You should tell to do her throwing up during the morning when you’ve gone to work lol. ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

hgbthjuytexvjk hggf oojio xddsdf

Pohe ti wsa a dogo nihtg lol

Ha that looks just like my attempted texts when I’m drunk.?. I try not to send them anymore as I got fed up of apologising the next day.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

fortunatley 4 me i usually cant even turn the fkn fon on never mind txt ??but i hav received sum haha

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

You know I’m not sure this fits here…. maybe it does, maybe it doesn’t. I think I might try it for size on the other hand I don’t want to damage it oh feck it, here goes.. . wish me luck.

What hush money ?

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

You know I’m not sure this fits here…. maybe it does, maybe it doesn’t. I think I might try it for size on the other hand I don’t want to damage it oh feck it, here goes.. . wish me luck.

What hush money ?

ha ha was just havin a laf about how quiet the forum has been lately due to the bandit being on a beano . by reffering to the ops post about the bandit alledgedly paying someone to keep shushed about his video slots fake account lol which is obviously codswollop ???????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)