Huge Viking megaways bonus!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I hope this post is allowed.

Please don’t hate on me for using the free play. I have no gambling funds at the moment.

I went to check out the megaways vikinV game to see how it felt to play. I bought the first bonus on a pound and got it to 24 spins X10. Got scared cause it takes ages lol so took it. Landed a respectable £224.

I then went to see how it plays in the vase.

About 5 spins in and I hit the 4 bonus scatters. I get to 27spins at X10 and this is what happened in the picture.

Kind of gutted I didn’t wait to play with real money now but look at the potential!!!

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

For some reason my spell check takes my correctly wrote words and turns them into what ever the hell I typed up there haha. Vase?.. I ment base

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Don’t let this fool you into thinking this happens on real play, because it absolutely does not.

Havent even seen a bonus, bought 3 and all lost first spin, it’s an absolute bollock of a game.

Part of the reason why I’m jacking in the slots ??

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Don’t let this fool you into thinking this happens on real play, because it absolutely does not.

Havent even seen a bonus, bought 3 and all lost first spin, it’s an absolute bollock of a game.

I get that completely. But I don’t play slots to make money. Although money is the ultimate goal obviously. I like to enjoy the games while I try and hit it big. If was all about money then I would just invest.

Good luck giving up though mate, alot of people truggle with it.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Ivor-Tinyone wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

I get that completely. But I don’t play slots to make money. Although money is the ultimate goal obviously. I like to enjoy the games while I try and hit it big. If was all about money then I would just invest.

Good luck giving up though mate, alot of people truggle with it.

Don’t want it to get misconstrued, I’m quitting because there’s just no fun in it anymore, if £60 can go in seconds then that’s just not sustainable anymore unfortunately ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Like in one of my recent videos, this game can be brutal as fuck, £2 stake buys cost me £2k to get to max and then went absolutely bonkers going for almost 5k with a 53x multiplier and it also nobbed me off with 4 non winning spins for the last 4 spins so it can pay but wow, it is so so tilting and my advice would be to make it the last game you have a go on for your sesh, like when you only have a bit left because then, when it’s gone its gone, at least you don’t tip a whole new balance at it!

Smokingbeagle WANTED $59
    Outlaw

Yeah that win was insane bandit . And tilting to fuck when it loses within first few spins . Glad I don’t go online anymore as I would be homeless in this game lol

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Like in one of my recent videos, this game can be brutal as fuck, £2 stake buys cost me £2k to get to max and then went absolutely bonkers going for almost 5k with a 53x multiplier and it also nobbed me off with 4 non winning spins for the last 4 spins so it can pay but wow, it is so so tilting and my advice would be to make it the last game you have a go on for your sesh, like when you only have a bit left because then, when it’s gone its gone, at least you don’t tip a whole new balance at it!

I watched that video and to be honest it completely put me off the game. But then I thought I was watching someone else play it so thought idea free play a few goes. You are right though. May do a couple lowest stake tries on it. I’ll post if I hit it. Cheers.

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

I hate and love this game , love it because i hit bonus  3 times in the last week ,not from buying just on the base game ,but it has me sucked in just blew just over 1k in 5er spins ,maybe 1 more reload hmmm

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Retroloser wrote:

I hate and love this game , love it because i hit bonus  3 times in the last week ,not from buying just on the base game ,but it has me sucked in just blew just over 1k in 5er spins ,maybe 1 more reload hmmm

Oh shit. Really? Don’t do it haha

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So after this post I decided to give Vikings a bash on free play too. I did 10 £100 feature buys…8 of them binned me before 17 free spins and 2 got to max spins with one binning me at x5 multi and the other binning me at x9 multi. Even though it was free play it still kind of tilted me, I couldn’t imagine the rage I would feel if it was real money. Then I decided to give Extra Chilli a bash on free play and did 10 features at £100 and didn’t make it to 20 spins a single time and with the 8 spins I got on some of the games only 1 made it near £100.

Since I was bored I decided to try a White Rabbit feature buy on free play and did £10 (£1000 stake) and I managed to get 2 retriggers with the remaining 3 reels only 1 away from a retrigger with 20 spins left and not a single cup cake dropped in after that, still it blew the doors off, if only it was real money eh!

My advice is to stay away from the gamble feature buys, the risk is not worth the reward, at least with White Rabbit you’ll most likely get something back no matter how small. I can see the appeal with the gamble wheel though, gets the heart pumping.

Retroloser WANTED $21
    Outlaw

I just bought 10er for 1000 euro to dick me of on 16 spins  ,fuck me this game is on my shit list fucking hell mega tilted  , im a retard i know , thats its no more gambling this month well other than haveing a big bet on liverpool to win tomo,i mean i started the day 2k up now im 1 k down like wtf, won on bandits draw happy days might see if he can top the king for me again ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

It’s fun to watch The Bandit and Rolla try go for max spins but after seeing this post I decided to try it for myself….£1000 play money, did 10 bonuses at £1 (£100) and got max spins twice, got binned on x5 multi on one and at x9 multi on the other and even though it’s just play money it still kind of tilted me about…I can only imagine the rage it would cause if it was real money haha. I tried out Extra Chilli too and did 10 £100 bonus buys and got binned every single time I tried to go for 20 spins and the 8 spins paid bugger all. Overall I just don’t think these are worth it, but I can see the appeal with the gamble.

I then decided to do a White Rabbit feature buy at £10 (£1000) and hit 2 retriggers and had the other 3 reels 1 away from a retrigger but then never saw another cupcake with over 20 spins to go…but still it was a nice hit, if only it wasn’t play money eh!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)