Howdy Doody

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ImBarelyHere WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Hey, I’m Dave and i’m new here. Hoping to meet a few like minded people like myself. And look i look forward to chatting to you guys.

P.s Really hoping BanditSlots returns at some point. Where the hell has he gone?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Hey dave I’m Seyah… I also look forward to sharing stories of butchery, apple pickling and peoples favourite places to be tickled ….. mine’s the living room …. I also enjoy being tickled in the pool room….

All serious, cracking to have you here, just jump in on any topic and have a go… and if your feeling brave ask xbob for any topics that’ll get seedy scratching the roof off with frustration …

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

and if your feeling brave ask xbob for any topics that’ll get seedy scratching the roof off with frustration …

That already happened 😂

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

and if your feeling brave ask xbob for any topics that’ll get seedy scratching the roof off with frustration …

That already happened 😂

Totally…. Reading some old topics and the odd kick off…. Ahh fair play seedy, I’d have chopped a few heads off if I was in your shoes, we’ll done for keeping cool

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

That already happened 😂

Totally…. Reading some old topics and the odd kick off…. Ahh fair play seedy, I’d have chopped a few heads off if I was in your shoes, we’ll done for keeping cool

He keeps his cool quite well, if I had the forum ban hammer things would be different. There’s this poster, seyahkram1977 their handle is, what a fucking pain they are! I’d have swung the hammer months ago 🤣🤣🤣

In standard forum traditions of changing the subject on a thread completely thats happened so so so many times over the years, baby Xbob is nearly 3 now 😬

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

That already happened 😂

He keeps his cool quite well, if I had the forum ban hammer things would be different. There’s this poster, seyahkram1977 their handle is, what a fucking pain they are! I’d have swung the hammer months ago 🤣🤣🤣

In standard forum traditions of changing the subject on a thread completely thats happened so so so many times over the years, baby Xbob is nearly 3 now 😬

Yeah Seyahkram1977 what a dick….Holly shit 3 ? I still remember the “ why has this dude put a picture of a spoon on here, that’s a weird spoon ….. that’s a weird design ….. ahhh shit that’s a pregnancy test ……uhhh somebody wee’d on that “😭😂😂😂😂😂

crazy man… fucking crazy…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)