How long did bandit sleep

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Proddylegend WANTED $22
    Outlaw

So after another great video bandit the real question is what time did you actually get out of bed on the Sunday and how many hours did you sleep

Guys guess away bandit could you answer in a while

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

After probably 6 cans of redbull not very long. ??

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

if he did manage to get any sleep with those red bulls im guessing hes had nightmares about LIGHTNING STRIKE: thats was a poor run deffo one for the BAN LIST but ide say 6 hours

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Lol i pretty much didn’t sleep haha I had an hour while the video was processing and then an hour at around 7pm – i had to do the vid through the night as i knew the wife wanted me with the kids through the day 😀

Smig WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Take it u survived on red bull haha

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Proddylegend wrote:

So after another great video bandit the real question is what time did you actually get out of bed on the Sunday and how many hours did you sleep

Guys guess away bandit could you answer in a while

lol Lightweight.. Thebandit doesn’t sleep ?

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Lol i pretty much didn’t sleep haha I had an hour while the video was processing and then an hour at around 7pm – i had to do the vid through the night as i knew the wife wanted me with the kids through the day ?

You mean you closed your eyes for an hour ? ?

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

That’s dedication for ya

chodenberg WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Can I just say Bandit, I’ve recently just came across your Youtube videos and you are FUCKIN HILARIOUS. You’re reactions are absolutely priceless. And you sound naturally funny as well. Like the little remarks you make, just golden. Duuuhttee baastad. Finding myself walking about the house, imitating your accent and sayings hahaha. I daaaaare yaa

whoswho WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Hey bandit if you wanna try some different games can you try Sweet harvest, Santa’s wild ride or Lions pride they are all by micro gaming, Just be cool to see someone else play these see if they pay or not.

cheers mate

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)