Hiya Bandit

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Josie Beeston wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Stay away from them sweet.. they’re bloody poison them machines. I dont know how you have the balls to go into a bookies with all those men in ? I think that’s why I’ve never had a problem with going into bookies. Toooo many men in one place.

Yes I do have to stay away. The men don’t bother me really. It’s the bloody losing lol. My local is only a pretty small one, so it’s not too bad.

Errr JB you forgot to put your VPN on for that post ????

Called it hours ago ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Banned..

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

You know what, I saw this thread earlier, and after the previous attempt today I thought… I wonder if it is…

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Hilarious ????. You do realise now every single first time poster will wonder what the hell is going on when they start getting quizzed whether there jb or not.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Fuck sake. I thought that it just couldn’t be haha.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

making a new account very sad and very toxic ,have been away few days nothing changes.what did jb get banned for this time

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

He got in another back and forth with another member after they where both warned it would result in a ban,

It’s a shame cos I like JB but he was given fair warning

Calumjay18 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

What a absolute ? end

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Ha how long before jb becomes a thing like …. “ oh no I did a jb” or “ this will be a jb “  or “ fuck off ya stupid jb game, you totally jb my jb with my jb an dlost all my jb”

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)