Hiya Bandit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Josie Beeston WANTED $8
    Blocked

It’s a pleasure to finally be part of your lovely forum. Hopefully I’m not going to gamble again. It has had quite an impact on my life lately. Your videos help me to break the habit sometimes.

? josie X

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Welcome to the forum, Josie. How long have you stayed away from gambling for, if you don’t mind me asking?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I know someone called josie beeston lol weirdly if it’s you I added you on insta just the other day

If not mad coincidence, welcome to the forum ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

I know someone called josie beeston lol weirdly if it’s you I added you on insta just the other day

If not mad coincidence, welcome to the forum ?

Also could be a mad coincidence that we lose a JB and gain a JB ?

Josie Beeston WANTED $8
    Blocked

Haha I’m sure it’s not me. Josie isn’t my real name. But thankyou for the warm welcome ?

Josie Beeston WANTED $8
    Blocked

Hiya Winning Bird.Well I haven’t been away from it that long, maybe 2 weeks or so. I’m managing to stick to small amounts online. But it’s those darn machines in the bookmakers that get me every time. I’ve managed to self ban myself from my local one. But I’m finding it hard at the moment. Me and my Bf has a huge fall out last week over it.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

No worries el cheffo ? keep off those fobts, it’s not even work it for a 500 max win

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Stay away from them sweet.. they’re bloody poison them machines. I dont know how you have the balls to go into a bookies with all those men in ? I think that’s why I’ve never had a problem with going into bookies. Toooo many men in one place.

Josie Beeston WANTED $8
    Blocked

Winningbird wrote:

Stay away from them sweet.. they’re bloody poison them machines. I dont know how you have the balls to go into a bookies with all those men in ? I think that’s why I’ve never had a problem with going into bookies. Toooo many men in one place.

Yes I do have to stay away. The men don’t bother me really. It’s the bloody losing lol. My local is only a pretty small one, so it’s not too bad.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Josie Beeston wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Yes I do have to stay away. The men don’t bother me really. It’s the bloody losing lol. My local is only a pretty small one, so it’s not too bad.

Errr JB you forgot to put your VPN on for that post ????

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I knew it! accept me on insta “josie” you bitch ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

EB fuckin knew it was you, you swine ????

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

How did I not bloody see it straight away ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Can we keep josie please seedy? I promise I’ll feed her lots of conspiracies

I wanna see a pink baseball cap too young lady

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

JB, can I suggest next time you want to make another profile, you dont use the same initials as your previous one ? I’m crying this is hilarious ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)