Hideous slots

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Muir2186 wrote:

Watched 5 minutes of 1 video

What a pure windae licker

More annoying than nickslots!

Not a fan of nicks videos swears way too much. He does seem like a good guy though with the stuff he does for charity but his videos are not for me and quite frankly I doubt he cares wtf I think lol..

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I will just say I have met chip, Jordan and hideous they are all very nice people.

Ok well more importantly who did you not like? Need 1 name ?

Seedy likes everyone ??

lol i try my best to at least ?

How have you been mate?

btw im on twitch now moved from mixer over to twitch to give it a crack ? just in case you wondering where i was streaming now lol

WB found me last night lol.

Now he tells us ?. I’m ok but not working this week. I’m hoping it’s just this week only. I shall have a look on twitch mate ?

haha ok mate no problems 😀

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Whats the twitch name? Perhaps be able to get a name after you had a couple of rum’s lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

Whats the twitch name? Perhaps be able to get a name after you had a couple of rum’s lol

IRGamingCave

Is the name mate. ????

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

IRGamingCave

Is the name mate. ????

Horses?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

IRGamingCave

Is the name mate. ????

Horses?

I’m playing on my PC atm mate I’m thinking about getting a game called starters orders 7 or 8 i think it’s called. It’s a full horse ownership training etc with a similar mode to what we played previously but they have flats and jumps racing. ???

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

IRGamingCave

Is the name mate. ????

Horses?

I’m playing on my PC atm mate I’m thinking about getting a game called starters orders 7 or 8 i think it’s called. It’s a full horse ownership training etc with a similar mode to what we played previously but they have flats and jumps racing. ???

Stop thinking, just do it mate! Need another horse racing competition ?

pplpnt WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Hideous has developed the slot-streamer’s worst habit of repeating everything he says.

Hideous has developed the slot-streamer’s worst habit of repeating everything he says.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)