Hideous slots

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

None of them are as much of a prat as Dazza G.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Ohh fuck me Dazza G ????

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Ohh fuck me Dazza G ????

I want to punch him in the face repeatedly and I’ve never even met him. That’s how much of a bellend he is in his videos.

That said, just watched 2 minutes of Hideous Slots and had to switch it off because it was way too irritating.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I will just say I have met chip, Jordan and hideous they are all very nice people.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I will just say I have met chip, Jordan and hideous they are all very nice people.

Ok well more importantly who did you not like? Need 1 name ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

argyl53 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Ohh fuck me Dazza G ????

I want to punch him in the face repeatedly and I’ve never even met him. That’s how much of a bellend he is in his videos.

That said, just watched 2 minutes of Hideous Slots and had to switch it off because it was way too irritating.

Swearing yesterday wanting to punch people in the face today. Is this the new argll? You’ve changed man ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seedy likes everyone ??

Muir2186 WANTED $21
    Outlaw

Guffleshuffle87 wrote:

Muir2186 wrote:

Aye i also watch chip but his patter is nonsense, Jordan seems ok n just milking a cash cow imo id ride the donkey all day long for that to be classed as his work n im sure he’s paid well. All his like n subscribe pish only 1 I’ve ever subscribed to is bandit as he’s the only 1 who’s made me laugh with his content. Its Pish when there’s no rolla or bandit vids need to put up with these mutants.

I’m gonna take a guess here….youre wildly Scottish aren’t ya mate haha. Love how I can hear your accent in the way you speak.

I’m imagining Lewis capaldi sat here ranting about slot streamers haha

Haha aye im from the worst sporting nation in history unless it involves drink ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I think seedy will need a new banner, instead of the wanted sign it’ll say

“ the opinions and views shared here are from the users and do not reflect the opinion of biam inc. any content added by our bloggers and authors are their own opinion thoughts from their own twisted mind. We at  biam inc do not intend to Malign any religion, ethnicity group , club , organisation or anyone or anything, especially hideous and all the other lovely streamers, hiya..  And biam takes no responsibility for rbreen, haz and the strange one who likes donuts “

????? ok I might be bored ……. it’s tax day …… so very fucking bored

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Ohh fuck me Dazza G ????

Swearing yesterday wanting to punch people in the face today. Is this the new argll? You’ve changed man ??

Lockdown getting to me 😀

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seedy likes everyone ??

lol i try my best to at least 😀

How have you been mate?

btw im on twitch now moved from mixer over to twitch to give it a crack 🙂 just in case you wondering where i was streaming now lol

WB found me last night lol.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I think seedy will need a new banner, instead of the wanted sign it’ll say

“ the opinions and views shared here are from the users and do not reflect the opinion of biam inc. any content added by our bloggers and authors are their own opinion thoughts from their own twisted mind. We at  biam inc do not intend to Malign any religion, ethnicity group , club , organisation or anyone or anything, especially hideous and all the other lovely streamers, hiya..  And biam takes no responsibility for rbreen, haz and the strange one who likes donuts “

????? ok I might be bored ……. it’s tax day …… so very fucking bored

pahahaha this made me chuckle lol ?????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I like everyone 😀

You been keeping up with your running mate 🙂

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Seedy wrote:

I like everyone ?

You been keeping up with your running mate ?

I’m still waiting for @eejit101’s opinion on Dazza ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seedy likes everyone ??

lol i try my best to at least ?

How have you been mate?

btw im on twitch now moved from mixer over to twitch to give it a crack ? just in case you wondering where i was streaming now lol

WB found me last night lol.

Now he tells us ?. I’m ok but not working this week. I’m hoping it’s just this week only. I shall have a look on twitch mate ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)