Hi guys

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Echo9970 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Hi I have been watching the Bandit for some time now, I have just been catching up on videos. I work for a private ambulance company, but I also volunteer for Yorkshire Ambulance service as a Community First Responder. As a CFR when a call comes in we respond from home, we go too anything from cardiac arrest, strokes, fitting, heart attacks, breathing problems, diabetes, falls, unconscious person, and many more. Some shifts you don’t get any jobs, or you  could be out the house for 4 hours doing just one job? It’s my way off paying the NHS back for saving my life. I can’t repay what they have done for me. I also help teach children CPR in schools and run lessons in the local community.. I also raise funds for getting public access defibrillator in local villages..Plus I am raising funds too get a new Defibrillator and bag for our community first responder group, we have more people coming onto our team and need this new Defibrillator, so on fundraising at the moment. I also have 3 dogs two Italian Spinone and a Black Lab. I shoot myself and I work my dogs. I love being outside, I don’t watch TV at all, but I do like YouTube and of course watching The Bandit.

The Bandit WANTED $5,350
    El Bandito

Hi mate

You have followed for a long time and i really appreciate that. That is a great thing you do with the volunteering and also your normal job, hats off to you.

I would like to provide the Defibrillator that you need, can you let me know the way i can do that?

Cheers and all the best 😀

Echo9970 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Thank for your email Steven too say I am shocked is an understatement, thank you so so much for buying us a defibrillator, it will help save life’s. And I can put more hours in with there being one more bag and defibrillator on call and ready to go out too life threatening 999 calls. You are a kind hearted man, there are not many like you Steven. Email is on its way too you. Xx

The Bandit WANTED $5,350
    El Bandito

Very pleased to say…. its on the way!

Keep up the awesome work, i have emailed about the best place for me to send it to so that you will be in when it arrives, let me know!

Jjwass91 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

What a generous man you are bandit, kudos to you sir

Echo9970 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Got your other emails Steven, once again thank you. I have not told the other team members yet, we have a meeting next week so I shall surprise them with the wonderful news then. Like I said in my email, you buying us this defibrillator will help save life’s, or give that person the very best chance and doing or very best. You are a very kind man. You have restored my faith in people once again. Oh while I am on here the new video ? You are fucking crazy, and I love it. Amazing video I loved every bit of it, wonderful entertainment ups and downs, and a great win. We’re can we comment on the new videos?

Echo9970 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Jjwass91 wrote:

That he is, when I got the email with his offer, I was shaking all over, I just could not believe what I was reading.

The Bandit WANTED $5,350
    El Bandito

Sent you an email just now Echo, just about where to send it really as it has arrived with me today 😀 Let me know!

Jjwass91 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Echo9970 wrote:

Jjwass91 wrote:

That he is, when I got the email with his offer, I was shaking all over, I just could not believe what I was reading.

I’m not surprised mate, very generous

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)