Hi bandit family

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ashdans30 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi bandit and peeps I think bandits slots are the best. He is original and genuine and let’s not lie he has got balls more than any other streamer. Let’s all give him credit and thank him for using his own personal money to give us viewers great entertainment and thirll. Bandit could I please ask for a slot suggestion and could you try BOOK OF DEAD. who else loves  book of dead guys?

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Ashdans30 wrote:

Hi bandit and peeps I think bandits slots are the best. He is original and genuine and let’s not lie he has got balls more than any other streamer. Let’s all give him credit and thank him for using his own personal money to give us viewers great entertainment and thirll. Bandit could I please ask for a slot suggestion and could you try BOOK OF DEAD. who else loves  book of dead guys?

????

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

BSK1 wrote:

Ashdans30 wrote:

????

Imagine it’s the voice of a Teenage  girl talking about a boy band …. fucking hilarious

@ashdens30 it’s just banter, ??

Ashdans30 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

no need be a dick

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hey Ashdans30, welcome to the forum.

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Ashdans30 wrote:

no need be a dick

Ignore that guy he’s one of them people who at a party tells a joke and he’s the only one laughing

Welcome btw. were not all unfunny cunts here ..

Outlaw

Run187 wrote:

Ashdans30 wrote:

no need be a dick

Ignore that guy he’s one of them people who at a party tells a joke and he’s the only one laughing

Well that went down like a lead balloon …

Run187 WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Run187 wrote:

Ashdans30 wrote:

no need be a dick

Yeah, nice that you give it all of  12 minutes. I don’t put anything I wouldn’t say to a person face bsk1 one is a cunt .

I don’t care how well it “goes down” I’m not here to be liked nor do I frankly wish to be here when all you infantile children want to do is dialy make fun of people. on a supposed adult site..

Outlaw

Run187 wrote:

I don’t put anything I wouldn’t say to a person face

good way to be…

listen it’s getting all mixed up because people aren’t using names… when I said lead balloon… I meant  my comment was the lead balloon because I thought you were reaction to mine with your first comment  ….

It was just banter on my part, no offence was ment @ashdans30

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Run187 wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Run187 wrote:

Ashdans30 wrote:

no need be a dick

Yeah, nice that you give it all of  12 minutes. I don’t put anything I wouldn’t say to a person face bsk1 one is a cunt .

I don’t care how well it “goes down” I’m not here to be liked nor do I frankly wish to be here when all you infantile children want to do is dialy make fun of people. on a supposed adult site..

Wind your neck in you crank,It was a joke and it wasn’t even to you so jog on.

as for saying it to my face(calling me a cunt) that would end great for you ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Calm down you lot ?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)