Hey you guys

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Masquerade WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Masquerade wrote:

Damn – and I thought it was going to be a Goonies thread !!  Trudging around the shops like a doe-eyed labrador going “yes, of course, Dear !!”

Just for you, did you know that there is a deleted scene in Goonies, the octopus attack ….

Goonies the slots, just not for me, that gamble wheel…… added a few gray hairs on to me

Haha – thank you for that. Yes, I saw the deleted scenes on the iTunes extras. I can only imagine that they didn’t want to portray Steph as a scaredy-cat in that scene (or as a bully to Chunk in the shop scene). She was the nerdy girl – but nowhere as good as Michelle Meyrink’s “Jordan” character in “Real Genius”. I watched both films back to back last night just to get away from the unending re-edits and repeats of the news (Once is enough….. tell me how it is and show some drama repeats)

Back to on-topic. Have a good w/e and stay safe.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Masquerade wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Masquerade wrote:

Damn – and I thought it was going to be a Goonies thread !!  Trudging around the shops like a doe-eyed labrador going “yes, of course, Dear !!”

Just for you, did you know that there is a deleted scene in Goonies, the octopus attack ….

Goonies the slots, just not for me, that gamble wheel…… added a few gray hairs on to me

Haha – thank you for that. Yes, I saw the deleted scenes on the iTunes extras. I can only imagine that they didn’t want to portray Steph as a scaredy-cat in that scene (or as a bully to Chunk in the shop scene). She was the nerdy girl – but nowhere as good as Michelle Meyrink’s “Jordan” character in “Real Genius”. I watched both films back to back last night just to get away from the unending re-edits and repeats of the news (Once is enough….. tell me how it is and show some drama repeats)

Back to on-topic. Have a good w/e and stay safe.

Ohhhh fucking tell me about it…. you’d think the zombies were walking the streets ….so stay safe don’t lick people’s face and hands and you’ll be fine ?..

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)