Hey you guys

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Wanted to wish ya’ll a great day, what ever ya doing, what’s the plans ? slotting, shopping, shagging, drowning in a bath of donuts ………funniest gets a tip of the hat nod, or a manly stroking of my moustache

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m a lucky girl today. I get to drive 10+ miles to my parents to get gas bottles and drop my daughter off, then go another 15+ miles to 2 different gun shops to get pellets and get the gas bottles filled, then I get to drop them back off again so another 15+ miles to theirs, and 10+ back home. Then I get to come back to my swine of a partner (who is currently getting silent treatment) working in the garage, while I tidy the house. Woop fucking woop ?.

Have a great day?

Masquerade WANTED $14
    Outlaw

Damn – and I thought it was going to be a Goonies thread !!  Trudging around the shops like a doe-eyed labrador going “yes, of course, Dear !!”

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’m going to try and get a freezer on the bus because I’m too cheap to buy a new one lol ?

Maybe some Xbox later and a bag of donuts

Outlaw

Masquerade wrote:

Damn – and I thought it was going to be a Goonies thread !!  Trudging around the shops like a doe-eyed labrador going “yes, of course, Dear !!”

Just for you, did you know that there is a deleted scene in Goonies, the octopus attack ….

Goonies the slots, just not for me, that gamble wheel…… added a few gray hairs on to me

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I’m a lucky girl today. I get to drive 10+ miles to my parents to get gas bottles and drop my daughter off, then go another 15+ miles to 2 different gun shops to get pellets and get the gas bottles filled, then I get to drop them back off again so another 15+ miles to theirs, and 10+ back home. Then I get to come back to my swine of a partner (who is currently getting silent treatment) working in the garage, while I tidy the house. Woop fucking woop ?.

Have a great day?

Yes have a feeling that swine of a husband will have a few pellets in the arse before the days eh?

Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I’m going to try and get a freezer on the bus because I’m too cheap to buy a new one lol ?

Maybe some Xbox later and a bag of donuts

Xbob sat there at the bus stop waiting for the bus  …. “ please no wheel chair users , no wheel chair users no wheel chair users “

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I’m going to try and get a freezer on the bus

Weather is awful, couldn’t manage it so nope ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I made the day better and went shopping after. No clothes, but things that made me feel better like a holiday ?. I’ll regret it when the credit card bill comes through ??

Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

I made the day better and went shopping after. No clothes, but things that made me feel better like a holiday ?. I’ll regret it when the credit card bill comes through ??

Well if he’s in the dog house then a holiday is need to level out the house hold, it’s his own fault for disagreeing/ arguing / condescending ( tick the appropriate one ) with you…

Joeholdway WANTED $44
    Outlaw

A day off work spent Chilling out watching Watford thump Liverpool then a trip to the all you can eat buffet with the wife a eldest daughter followed by sticky toffee pudding with ice cream to come home and realise it’s already Sunday and back to work ffs but the warm sticky toffee pudding and ice cream was devine

Outlaw

Joeholdway wrote:

A day off work spent Chilling out watching Watford thump Liverpool then a trip to the all you can eat buffet with the wife a eldest daughter followed by sticky toffee pudding with ice cream to come home and realise it’s already Sunday and back to work ffs but the warm sticky toffee pudding and ice cream was devine

Holy shit …….. why did I not do that? …… sticky toffee

SlotsBlogger WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Wanted to wish ya’ll a great day, what ever ya doing, what’s the plans ? slotting, shopping, shagging, drowning in a bath of donuts ………funniest gets a tip of the hat nod, or a manly stroking of my moustache

An epic day of slotting! Kicked off with a trip to the Landbased, walked out a grand in profit, then back home to tick 2 items of the bucket list! Firstly a 9,200 x win on Lil devil on 20p stake followed by getting the jackpot on El Dorado Infinity reels (888x), total bonus went for 1700x, again on 20px stake. So all in all made 3k!

Outlaw

SlotsBlogger wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

An epic day of slotting! Kicked off with a trip to the Landbased, walked out a grand in profit, then back home to tick 2 items of the bucket list! Firstly a 9,200 x win on Lil devil on 20p stake followed by getting the jackpot on El Dorado Infinity reels (888x), total bonus went for 1700x, again on 20px stake. So all in all made 3k!

Epic …. should have got a lottery ticket ..

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

lucky so and so! Congrats 🙂 I’ve been doing things for my mum and dad all day but my daughters off school with a bug so had to drag her with me, unhappy as she was. Now back home until 7pm when I’ve got to drop it all off to them. Hope you’re all having a good day 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)