Hey to all

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mikeandpaula WANTED $2
    Outlaw

new to here so hello to all . Whats everyones favourite  games like what do you always seem to have luck on. How do yous play high/low stakes  , if the balance gets hammered are there certain games you play to try and claw it back ? Id play low stakes like 10 20 50p at the very most. Rise of merlin has been really kind to me , rick and morty as well has been good , razor shark also . Lil devil has surpised me how bad its been built the heart stopper a good few times on 10p and i think out of a hell of alot of bonus’s my best win has been like just over 100x , same with secrets of the stones max took over 100quid to get a 50p bonus that went for 12 quid 

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Pimped on one line high stakes, and lil devil or  reactoonz on stakes that take my mood really….and bonanza ….

never got into razor shark, it never seems to add more leaves in the bonus for me ….

Mikeandpaula WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Razor was really luck for me drops loads of coins on the bonus and give me the 100 coin at times 4 which nice but another time had 50 off me on 20p stake in no time. Yeah ive seen alot of streamers played pimped  on the one line ill have to try it out sometime

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Welcome to the forum ??

I used to play a lot of bonanza and book of dead on low stakes. Pimped and royal masquerade on one line has been great in the past too. I think my biggest win was on book of dead with just over 2000x so that one always stuck with me. Genie jackpots megaways was a close second because it gave me a base game hit of 1800x. ?

Mikeandpaula WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hey thanks yeah i played alot of book of dead on low stakes aswell . Its a good game to be fair and get quite abit of play for your money on low stakes and now and then get a nice hit. Had a half decent one on legacy aswell but dont play it that often as it can take the piss. 1800x of the base is real nice ive played genie a few times aswell 

STH2020 WANTED $38
    Outlaw

Hello and welcome.

Rise of the Mountain King has been kind to me, so that is certainly one of my most preferred. Like the concept of the game, insane potential and the music in the bonus to add a little drama.

Sausage Party gave me 515x on the top feature at 3 pound stake. That is my biggest x win on any slot.

Currently playing the super volatile machines but it is a money drainer. Variety is definitley the right way to go when slotting for long periods.

Other than that you are likely to find me around the roulette and Blackjack tables

Mikeandpaula WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Ill have to try that mountain king game sometime it looks good that new robin hood game aswell looks half decent. I luckily never really got in to table games roulette can be dangerous

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

HI MikeandPaula, i quite like Reel King….. even now… even after its naughtiness of the other night lol Jammin Jars isn’t bad either :p

I do have a soft spot for Magic Mirror Deluxe II and i used to love Wonky Wabbits, wish they’d bring that one back!

Mikeandpaula WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Oh we know you like reelking haha scary watching you on that ladder sometimes . Had a nice win of jammin but if your playing with a small balance it just chews it apart so havent played it as much . Magic mirror is cool to but out of all those expansion style games rise of merlin is our fave usually gives a good one with a few retriggers of you play it for a few bonus’s . Good luck for future videos mate hope your turn that reelking loss round

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)