Helpppppppp

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

So after playing at k8 for.. let’s say long enough, I got this email this morning.

https://imgur.com/a/ayfFR4J

The problem is, I’ve got a max hive swarm waiting with 112 bees already in! If they’re closing the site or what ever, when they reopen, will my swarm still be there?! I’ve been grinding it for what seems to be a long time, and now I’m pissed they’ve decided to do this. Can anyone enlighten me on what will happen?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

That doesn’t look good I’m afraid ???. Like it says withdraw any money you have in there. I wouldn’t deposit if i were you.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Fuck sake, I’ve been grinding it at 60p –  £1 as well when my balance gets to a respectable level! Does it sound like they’re going to permanently close? Why would they say temporarily if they’re not planning to close it permanently, but why would they say to withdraw funds before a certain date? I’m right upset about it 🙁 first time it pops at level 3 on minimum stake and then I don’t even get to pop it after over 100 bees because some site decides it wants to do this :/ got a good mind to ring them up and give them some nasty words ahaha

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Just waiting to speak to live chat to ask them what the crack is with my swarm. They better get ready ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It says if you have any funds you should log in and withdraw them. That doesn’t sound good to me. I would probably leave it for a while perhaps a month and see if they are still trading. If you deposited today and won i would be very concerned. I wouldn’t risk it.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I deposited yesterday, but not today. I’ll let you know what they say after I’ve spoken to them

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Cancelling pending bets does sound like they are withdrawing from the UK market unfortunately ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Live chat have just spouted a load of crap to me, apparently they’re in a solvent position and I’m going to lose my swarm. I’ve rang UKGC who told me they reported it, and told me to go through the complaints procedure to try and get some sense out of them. They’ve  told me 2 different things now and I’m ready for smashing my head against a wall. Knew I should have stayed away from that slot when I clocked eyes on it ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Of all the sites to build it on and they are doing a runner

bad luck ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Tell me about it 🙁 I only have accounts with this site left along with kwiff.  Kwiff i have a small deposit limit on because I know I’d go skint to the huge range of games they have.. and this one was a bit bigger for the swarm grind, hence choosing K8. Can’t tell you how annoyed I am ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Hey @Winningbird! Sorry to hear this, but hopefully this will come as some form of consolation to you in regards to how Wild Swarm works.

The number of bees landed on a max swarm has zero impact on the next bee being the trigger. Push Gaming were very smart with this game, as the whole design makes people fall into the trap of thinking each bee matters, and therefore they up the stake accordingly based on how many bees it’s been.

Each bee landing, and not triggering the swarm, is nothing more than a two scatter tease on Book of Dead. It’s the same thing! There is no ‘pity timer’ built in to the programming as far as I’m aware.

The max level swarm means nothing really – it’s pretty much just the start point for being able to trigger the swarm (with the exception of the instant swarm on the pick bonus). The RTP drops significantly in the base game as the lion’s share is held for the swarm being released. Just another devious way in which Push Gaming developed this slot.

I guess what I’m saying is, you could move to another site, start from zero bees and trigger it with the same likelihood as you would have done on K8! Only downside is you may have to start from level one if you haven’t played before.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m more pissed off about the amount of money I’ve put into it just to get it to the point where it was at to be honest. I know slots are made so the provider profits a lot, as I also know push gaming are very clever with how they make their games. I feel like that game is cursed because everytime I attempt to play it, it either breaks, pops before I reach max hive or this happens ? I probably will try again in future if kwiff get it, if not, I’ll not be going near it again ??

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Exactly as someone said above,doesnt matter how many bees you have,its like every spin on a slot is random,so is if the bee activateds a swarm,just max out another elsewhere if you really want to get a swarm.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I know, and but as I’ve said in a previous post, it’s the fact that I’ve grinded it, and not had the satisfaction of popping it. I couldn’t care less if it paid 10x (I probably would care haha) and I wasn’t too bothered about how many bees it was taking as I only played it when I had the balance to. What annoyed me is that they’ve just closed the site. No pre warning, no heads up a few days before.. just an email to say it’s temporarily closing. I’ve had a few hours to think about it now and it’s just playing with my mind.. I hate leaving things half finished ?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)