Help finding a slot.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey all,

Was wondering if someone can help me find a slot Bandit was playing a while back. I thought it was called Henry VIII at first but after looking on YouTube I found out I was wrong. I think it is themed around Henry VIII though.

Basically the bonus game is you choose a lady and there is a guillotine that comes down and beheads any of the ladies on the reel with the guillotine that land turning them to wilds iirc.

Any ideas?

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

I was playing it yesterday or the day before on free roll brb

EDIT : Battle Royale

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

That’s the one! Thanks very much matey. 🙂

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

Battle royal how did you get on with it mrgreen its got some crazy potential if the bird you choose stays alvie while the others are wild and the show up

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Well I’ve got £50 left on Video slots but I accidentally set my monthly loss limit to £200 thinking it was a weekly deposit limit so I changed it last Saturday but there’s a 7 day cooling off period so I’ll be playing tomorrow on micro stakes will give it 200 spins at 10/20p, not that exciting I know but I’ll let you know how I get on. 🙂

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

So just been having a blast Battle Royal on 20p spins like I said.

Balance went down to £30 so decided to try build it back  up on Blackjack almost ripped the balance going down to £9 but won a few hands in a row to get it back to £29 then was dealt 11 vs 8 and I doubled and hit 19 vs 18 so went back to it after that.

So far the scatter had landed 6 times and I’ve stuck to my guns picking the right hand side every time and fuck me it’s been Long live the king every time, it should be 50/50 to land the bonus right? So I’ve just got quite unlucky so far, just want to play the bonus so I can leave..

Best hit I’ve had so far was from a royale flush which gave my this…

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Well the bonus finally rolled in after me pissing and moaning on the 10th scatter. I’d chosen the right hand side every time and it was Long live the king so I thought fuck it I’m going left this time since I’m already tilted and it was the free spins, thank fuck!

I picked the red queen which was the middle value one and it paid just under 150x after all my pissing and moaning so I can’t complain.

(just posted this before but seems it didn’t show)

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nice hit there matey. ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)