Hello Bandit..please read! X

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Toaster1 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Bandit,  can you tell me why my last comment was rejected!!??

All I said was really Happy New Year to you & your family….amongst other things, but nothing bad…I have followed you for a long time…And just want to welcome you to a great prosperous 2019 and want to personally THANK YOU for the hundreds & hundreds of videos you have posted for all of us to enjoy!  Your commentary is LEGEND!!! X

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Nope Toaster no idea, sometimes it is if you try and do it when you aren’t logged in, or it logs you out halfway through writing or something. Do you mean a video comment or a forum post? If you mean a video comment, sometimes you can go over 300 characters and it won’t post. Other than that, not a scooby i’m afraid, gremlins i guess!

mikkiv1987 WANTED $5
    Spectator

please share this

(Removed by Bandit) Not really sure how many other ways i can say it mate?

thanks

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I’m not being ungrateful here mate but using the same picture, the same name pretty much, the same description and pretty much cloning an already existing campaign isn’t actually helping me, it is getting me loads of shit from all angles as people try and find out whether it is legit or not, once again i appreciate the gesture but it has been done and boxed off now and there isn’t a need for another campaign so if you could please take that one down and stop putting the links everywhere it would be much appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)