Hellcatraz

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bamboozler WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Wow! You need to get 2,000 keys on this slot to get the bonus and it is as mean as could be in the base game. How good is the bonus? I have collected just under 1,100 keys and I am totally scunnered with it. Just imagine collecting all these extra keys to get a 20x bonus -it’s like Lil Devil in slow motion except there are no bonuses along the way, it pays next to nothing and has all the charm of a 1980’s space invaders machine with the plug pulled out.

Does anyone even play or like this game?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Uhhh wank game, must be good rosh got 36k on it ……….. honestly all true …. totally

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Pretty mad game this. From what I’ve seen, it looks like it’s one of those games where it needs a bonus buy, or there’s not much point in playing it. Similar in a way to perhaps Vikings Unleashed or White Rabbit. 200x bonus buy cost though, ouch!

I’ve heard it’s as volatile as Dead or Alive 2, capable of 100,000x wins?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Pretty mad game this. From what I’ve seen, it looks like it’s one of those games where it needs a bonus buy, or there’s not much point in playing it. Similar in a way to perhaps Vikings Unleashed or White Rabbit. 200x bonus buy cost though, ouch!

I’ve heard it’s as volatile as Dead or Alive 2, capable of 100,000x wins?

Yeha totally, was going to mention the game was almost “rigged “ in a way that bonus buys would be better value Over all ( haven’t played it tho so I wouldn’t know )

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I’ve build it up twice on 40p and £1 and let’s just say if I’d have bought the bonus twice and it paid nothing I’d be better off.

Definitely a game for bonus buys only. Both bonuses paid well enough 317x and 254x but cost crazy amounts to get, base game is criminal, but thankfully did have a 330x hit on the £1 build so only cost about 600x stake to get. The 40p one cost over 1000x stake to build 4, 500 spins and nearly 5 hours of my life for a 30 second bonus over in a heartbeat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)