have i found a fake streamer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

if you look close at the bottom of each screen shot it says play with real money is it just me or is he fake what are your thoughts on this.might get some flak but i only get that message when i play for fun not real money

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Hi mate interesting post but I would edge to say it’s saying he is playing in real mode have seen it on sites I have been at before it could be that he’s at some pretty badly translated site 🙂 as hes playing in Euros aswell.

Kelvin WANTED $31
    Outlaw

quite a few sites say play for real when you are playing for real but it is misleading that streamer has been around a while and I always thought he was legit although his get paid saying can get pretty annoying lol.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I think he’s real, I’ve watched a few of his wins and he’s rather laid back which has made some people question if he is legit after having a few massive wins. I think he is on a good run this month. But I’m very similar if I win big, I’m beaming inside but I’m not yelling at the top of my lungs like a lot of people do.

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Nope, he plays with real money, he shows deposits/withdrawals and skrill notification on his phone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)