hardest games to bonus?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Smalllebowski WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I’ve been playing book of tut for a while now ..ive had 37 teases ,,,its pissing me right off .must have had thousands of spins on stakes from 60p to 3£ .absolute joke . in fact ive never had any luck on any book game . will probably give me jacks and ill get 1 3 line expansion or something .

another is Danger HV ,used to be an easy bonus …had 25 teases the other night ,then it bonused  back to back for 8x and 15x ,,,hahah

game of thrones is hard as well// probably had 50 teases in that in the past but it does pay for 2 scatters so it probably will tease more.

captain venture is hard as well but that’s usually a great bonus .

what are your nemeses ?

TopPunk WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I’ve found that any rainbow riches game with a big bet option is impossible to bonus in normal play

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

I try so many times the dog hiuse megaways to bonus I give up

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I’ve never had any luck on the final countdown, lost count of the teases ?

Wee_Man WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hi all,

without a doubt it’s got to be Captain Venture, however, seems to bonus for everyone other than me, he must personally know my IP address cos when I’m on all I get a bloody teases.  Pissing me off is an understatement, however I will continue until I bonus the twat, ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Has to be bonanza …….or honey rush, or any fucking novomatic … garden of riches I’m looking at you

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Wee_Man wrote:

Hi all,

without a doubt it’s got to be Captain Venture, however, seems to bonus for everyone other than me, he must personally know my IP address cos when I’m on all I get a bloody teases.  Pissing me off is an understatement, however I will continue until I bonus the twat, ?

you should try intenet caffe you get new IP :p

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Has to be bonanza …….or honey rush, or any fucking novomatic … garden of riches I’m looking at you

I play one time Bonanza spend like £200 on £2bet got bonus 10x never play again I dont play much BTG games there bonus RTP is very low need to be super lucky to get a good win on BTG games

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

GameRoom wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

I play one time Bonanza spend like £200 on £2bet got bonus 10x never play again I dont play much BTG games there bonus RTP is very low need to be super lucky to get a good win on BTG games

I’m kind of the opposite… I do really well out of btg games …. I’ve had bad luck don’t get me wrong… but i had bandit level luck on extra chilli ( super Insane luck on chilli ) … lil devil keeps giving me easy builds and decent bonuses…. and base wins always seem to pay for the builds or the waits for the bonuses…. I don’t know why, they ( at the moment ) seem to like me, the only exception is bonanza and mint …

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

GameRoom wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

I’m kind of the opposite… I do really well out of btg games …. I’ve had bad luck don’t get me wrong… but i had bandit level luck on extra chilli ( super Insane luck on chilli ) … lil devil keeps giving me easy builds and decent bonuses…. and base wins always seem to pay for the builds or the waits for the bonuses…. I don’t know why, they ( at the moment ) seem to like me, the only exception is bonanza and mint …

only btg game I was lucky is The Final Countdown and Star Clusters,rest of BTG never lucky,new btg game I never play they look bad

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I could never bonus Bonanza that game hated me so much :_( did not really have to much of an issue with much else.

wozuksilencer WANTED $2
    Outlaw

piggy riches is being an absolute slag  over 2000 spins now in 2 separate sessions…. it just won’t drop 3 pigs ??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)