Happy New year to you and yours

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    pillzandskillz WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I just wanted to wish everyone at Backinamo Seedy and bandit to have a happy new year , i know its kinda been tarnished by idiots making threats and what not , but the main thing is you keep your content going and persevere despite the trolls and toxic behaviour from some viewers. I honestly don’t ever enter giveaways because of the sheer amount of people who enter it would be like a needle in a haystack , i won’t express my opinion in this thread because its purely just to wish everyone here fans and alike a happy new years.

Stay safe all and have a great night , a liter of JD with my name on it!

Tony.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Have a good one ?

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

happy new year all

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Happy twaty bratty fucking shiity new year to you all ?

Kids..

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Happy new year, all the best to everyone xx

Pdavidson88 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Had a few posts here and there (never one to speak really but I check a few times a day)

Happy new year banditeers!

Kazza78 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Happy new year to all! Hope 2020 brings health and happiness to all. Remember to laugh and not take things too seriously. Life will be tough at times, but life is a great gift. Enjoy all good moments!

bandit- just to say fair play donating that draw money to charity. I hope you choose a good cause close to your heart. As you said 95% of people here are loyal followers and understand your predicament! Please don’t let that 5% affect you. Your a top bloke and wish you the very best for 2020!

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Happy new year to all I’m on recovery row now lol hope you all had a good night. I’m going to roll back over and sleep ?????

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Happy new year to all I’m on recovery row now lol hope you all had a good night. I’m going to roll back over and sleep ?????

Another year of trolling, coming your way lad. ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

We must set 91 a challenge ………any ideas

PsychicSnail WANTED $111
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Go a whole week without calling someone a c***? 🙂

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

PsychicSnail wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Rbreen91 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Go a whole week without calling someone a c***? ?

I’m sure He failed that this week ………. I’m pretty sure we all failed that this week …………

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)