Happy Easter!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Well as you all probably know the story of Easter how Jesus was put to rest in a tomb and on Easter Sunday when his disciples went looking they found he wasn’t there instead they found him at his home hanging out in his underpants listening to the pinkest of Floyd’s and stuffing his face with choccy eggs it was at this point he decreed “Happy Easter!”

So Happy Easter guys hope your all sitting about in your underpants eating chocolate eggs! 🙂

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Does that mean you did not attend Sunday mass? Infidel and his chocolate eggs 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Happy Easter mate. No chocolate yet ?. It’s been Sunday dinner at the pub. No sky on in the pub so went early to get back for an afternoon on footy.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Does that mean you did not attend Sunday mass? Infidel and his chocolate eggs ?

Sorry but the book tells us Sunday is a day of rest if I went to mass I wouldn’t be resting in my underpants! It’s a bit of a paradox that one. ? There’s only one Sunday mass I’m attending and that’s tonight episode of Game of Thrones. What is dead may never die!

Happy days Haz, sounds like you’ve had a chilled one. Got any bets on today?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

N

Green2711 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Sorry but the book tells us Sunday is a day of rest if I went to mass I wouldn’t be resting in my underpants! It’s a bit of a paradox that one. ? There’s only one Sunday mass I’m attending and that’s tonight episode of Game of Thrones. What is dead may never die!

Not yet mate. Still licking my wounds a bit after last few days. May just wait till Thursday now to bet on the darts.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

N

Green2711 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Not yet mate. Still licking my wounds a bit after last few days. May just wait till Thursday now to bet on the darts.

Licking my wounds too atm haha ah well

Who do you fancy for the darts?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Smith cross gurney and mvg acca. The dodgy one though is Michael Smith. I backed him last week and he lost but I’m not giving up on him as i rate him highly.

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Happy easter ya filthy animals!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Happy Easter to you all 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)