Happy Bandit Eve

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

So it’s been a short while since we had a bandit video, however tomorrow looks large and a new video is incoming!

Thought a bit of friendly competition we could try to guess which games will pay him the best and which the worst? No tangible prize just a bit of fun as we have no idea what games he will actually play.

Xbob we know your going to say donuts for both ?

i’ll start and say:

worst : jamming jars

best : opal fruits

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I wouldn’t say Donuts for them both ??

Worst paying – DOA2

Best paying – Donuts ?

??????

Alphadog WANTED $11
    Outlaw

Is this confirmed? Does he have a platform to host it?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

You on your donuts ?? . He’s done a poll on Twitter of what to play first game back i think.  Reel king magic mirror and 2 others which i can’t remember. Think one may of been doa2.

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Xbob what is it with donuts? Have you had a massive hit on it in the past or is it just you really enjoy it? Have to say I do like the bonus music ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Chdl1990 wrote:

Xbob what is it with donuts? Have you had a massive hit on it in the past or is it just you really enjoy it? Have to say I do like the bonus music ?

It’s a fun game with good music and design. When it shows its potential it can go huge ???

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Think its only fair Bandit comes back with a 5 hour marathon video, the fucking cold turkey has killed me over the last month, LOL.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Jamesr83 wrote:

Think its only fair Bandit comes back with a 5 hour marathon video, the fucking cold turkey has killed me over the last month, LOL.

A 5 Hour single slot series of Donuts!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Jamesr83 wrote:

A 5 Hour single slot series of Donuts!

I get enough torture at home thanks. ???? ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I see you logged in mate on tgc ha ha. ( says at the bottom who’s in )I’m kev40. Don’t often see any talk of donuts lol. Surely there can’t be 2 xbobmads. ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I see you logged in mate on tgc ha ha. ( says at the bottom who’s in )I’m kev40. Don’t often see any talk of donuts lol. Surely there can’t be 2 xbobmads. ??

Yeah that’s me, I like to keep up with Rolla’s poker fun and looking to see if theres anything else happened in the fallout of the callout video currently 🙂

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Xbob I’m with you! 5 hour single session on donuts yessss. 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Yeah that’s me, I like to keep up with Rolla’s poker fun and looking to see if theres anything else happened in the fallout of the callout video currently ?

Yeah he does put stuff up about the poker every now and then. I think the call out video and has had everyone talking about it. They’re a decent bunch of folk same as on here. ?

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Yeah that’s me, I like to keep up with Rolla’s poker fun and looking to see if theres anything else happened in the fallout of the callout video currently ?

Yeah he does put stuff up about the poker every now and then. I think the call out video and has had everyone talking about it. They’re a decent bunch of folk same as on here. ?

There’s quite a hostility from some there towards biam, which is a shame. In general they are a good bunch though ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

There’s quite a hostility from some there towards biam, which is a shame. In general they are a good bunch though ?

Yes seen that. Blacko is on there and made a good post sticking up for everyone on here. It’s only the minority though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)