Happy 1 year Backinamo Bandit!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Spikey12345 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Happy 1 year on Backinamo! Just scrolling the forum and see when you joined ? congrats on 1 year. Keep the content going. You save me a few quid on what games to avoid lol. Good to see youโ€™re still going after the YouTube meltdown and Backinamo still thriving. Perhaps a high stake video soon or only bonus buys like your single slot series? XD Also, just a thought how about some sort of symbol or different font on peopleโ€™s names for members achieving 1 year, 6 months, etc? Shows some commitment and works well on other forums I moderate.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Thanks mate, the site i think came to life around February 11th so that was me joining to test shit out haha

I like the idea of a time stamp for loyal service ๐Ÿ˜€ – I will have to get Mr Spider to look in to it!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

11th Feb sounds about right to me. It’s been quite a year for The Bandits Slot Video Channel.

The forum wasn’t live from the start though, a month or so later? My memory fails me again lol!

As well as a long service badge, maybe a special title for people like @andywilliams1187 with the Bruce the cat fundraiser “Forum Legend” or something else appropriate.

It’s good to see the forum busier, it was a bit of a slow burner at first. Thanks Bandit + Co ๐Ÿ™‚

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Great choice of date that one mate seen as that’s my birthday ?

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Yeah it was around the start of April that the forum arrived i think, maybe end of March i can’t quite remember but yeah, it is difficult to build, over 12,000 members on the website, imagine just 10% of them made their way to the forum lol i’d need a team of seedys haha, god help me ๐Ÿ˜€

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Its our anniversary ? does that mean Im on the promise?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Happy Anniversary bae <3

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

A year old already wow lol ๐Ÿ™‚ and @the Bandit you wouldn’t want more than one of me around you lol

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Congratulations. I wish I joined near the beginning. I only joined because of your YouTube going down and I remembered you harping on about backinamo.com in all your videos. Reason I never joined ages ago was due to being quite content with watching your videos through my playstation on the TV on YouTube. Glad I have now though as the banter, competitions and support on here is unreal. Cheers big man. Legend.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)