Hair Today Gone Tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Well is it only me?

As I get older its like a constant Battle with bloody Hair, Hair on and in my Ears, Hair out of my fucking nose am I turning into a Werewolf?

See all you young whippersnappers have this to look forward to.

???

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I’m more worried about going bald if I’m honest I will look like fucking Golem if that happens and a bit of ear and nose hair will be the least of my worries 🙂

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I’m more worried about going bald if I’m honest I will look like fucking Golem if that happens and a bit of ear and nose hair will be the least of my worries ?

Well I’m sure we will set up a “go fund me”

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

little1large1 wrote:

Well is it only me?

As I get older its like a constant Battle with bloody Hair, Hair on and in my Ears, Hair out of my fucking nose am I turning into a Werewolf?

See all you young whippersnappers have this to look forward to.

???

Constantly getting my hairdresser to put a lighter in my ear hole and i waxing my nose…he cant improve my dwindelling hair line though lol.

I love having these problems now though…due to getting Alopecia a year ago. It took all of my lovely ginger locks within a month!

I shat myself at first but after seeing the doctor and a little read up. I just rocked the baked bean look for a year or so.

It started growing back 3 months ago and now my natural  color is like a silvery white.

I kinda like it….and the bitches love it! 🙂

Now i just buy the shampoo called touch of siver and it looks mint.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

unfortunately no more go fund me’s allowed in here lol but no worries ill pester bandit up until he gives in I don’t wanna be bald 🙂 lololololol

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I’m more worried about going bald if I’m honest I will look like fucking Golem if that happens and a bit of ear and nose hair will be the least of my worries ?

Ah, but we’re lucky to be in age when there’s nowt wrong  with having a number 1 all over. The big NO NO is doing an Arthur Scargill wrapover or worse still  a syrup like Tory MP Michael Fabricant.

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Why doesn’t everything keep growing that would be handy.

?

Seedy get on RK and get yourself a Hair transplant or failing that I will keep my nose hair and ear hair and weave it into a nice wig for you.

I’m all heart.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Steller wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Ah, but we’re lucky to be in age when there’s nowt wrong  with having a number 1 all over. The big NO NO is doing an Arthur Scargill wrapover or worse still  a syrup like Tory MP Michael Fabricant.

lolol the problem I’ve got is without hair my head is how it is I would look like a caveman lol the wife laughs a lot when it joked about saying its fine she wont leave me im like bollox if she said she said she would im shaving it myself… hahaha

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

if you are going bald go get tattoo of 100 rabbits on your head so from a distance will look like hairs lol

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

if you are going bald go get tattoo of 100 rabbits on your head so from a distance will look like hairs lol

???????

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

little1large1 wrote:

?

Seedy get on RK and get yourself a Hair transplant or failing that I will keep my nose hair and ear hair and weave it into a nice wig for you.

I’m all heart.

Thanks, I think lololol  🙂

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’d like to think I’ve got a high pain threshold but plucking those nose hairs, fuck me! Would rather have someone play table tennis with my balls.

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

little1large1 wrote:

?

I’m all heart.

Thanks, I think lololol  ?

If you want a ponytail it will take me longer though ?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

little1large1 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

little1large1 wrote:

?

I’m all heart.

Thanks, I think lololol  ?

If you want a ponytail it will take me longer though ?

Very nice of you…. but I’m good without the ponytail lol 🙂

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

I should point out that my hair as I have got older is all different colours Blonde, Grey, Brown and a bit of Ginger.

So if you have a specific colour in mind let me know.

??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)