haduken!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ianh21 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

anyone managed to play this yet, fails on videoslots everytime i go to play it.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Had a go with e honda and blanka never managed the free spins though only ever got the crap car bash bonus. Pays weren’t too great for me anyway

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Free spins are a bit meh .. on every spin they fire across their special move, lots of wins but not of any great value ( so far )

TheSchwad WANTED $20
    Outlaw

I got 875x on it, but prior to this it took 500x stake off me no bother for one boss bonus, all depends on which character you play with, but the big wins are only really once you hit the 5x and 10x boss. Read somewhere biggest win in testing was short of 1,500x so not a massive paying game.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

So are the free spins a boss bonus? I never seen any bosses with the car bash 😀

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Anyone have any inside scoop as too why the game was disabled?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

So are the free spins a boss bonus? I never seen any bosses with the car bash ?

Yeah you fight one of the four bosses, I’m not sure if it goes round 1 balrog- 2 vega and so forth, I got hit balrog and lost, and couldn’t be fucked to play again

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

So are the free spins a boss bonus? I never seen any bosses with the car bash ?

Yeah you fight one of the four bosses, I’m not sure if it goes round 1 balrog- 2 vega and so forth, I got hit balrog and lost, and couldn’t be fucked to play again

dam haha, now am going to have to play it again when its back so i can smash General Bison for old time sake

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)