Had my first chance to play WWTBAM…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

As sky Vegas look to have acquired the licence for BTG games, they now have WWTBAM and DHV, but I’ve played DHV before and it just really bores me and never gives a bonus so I don’t have a huge amount of time for it.

Anyway, deposited a tenner, low stakes, just to get a feel for it and see what all the hype is about.

Down to about £4, bonus lands in the base (no cascade tease etc,.). Get in, it’s what I really wanted and it was a chance to ‘play’ the game.

First gamble to get 10 spins, 50:50.

I win, second gamble for 12 spins…

Has anyone ever lost as many pie gambles, at odds of 80% or more, as regularly as is seen on this game?

Personally I don’t believe the % is a true representative of behind the scenes and I never will, but anyway the 10 spins returned £24 so over 100x, just to let everyone know that you don’t need a huge amount of spins to get a good return! ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Check my big win on the big wins section. I collected the 8 spins on a 20p stake and it returned 140 or so.

I do like this game but the gambles can screw you over so easy with the night percentages. I had it lose at 89% and had it win at something like 61%. Tilt game but I do enjoy it now.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

What a hit, Gotta love WWTBAM ???????

Jamesr83 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Really not a fan of this bloody game, the only way it could be more annoying would be if Jeremy Clarkson was in it.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

What a hit, Gotta love WWTBAM ???????

Wowwww all the way to 22 spins too, sickener!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

Wowwww all the way to 22 spins too, sickener!

Yeah, it still hurts hours later!

bishman WANTED $55
    Outlaw

I only play it on 20p and 40p, I’ve never had more than 18 spins.  I’ve had it lose 3 times on the first gamble when the odds were over 70%, i’ve got to 14 spins a lot but it always seems to dick me then whatever the odds are.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)