Great session, never in doubt!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Hey guys,

I’ve had a rollercoaster of a day! I decided to deposit £100 into Casumo earlier and quickly lost it playing Book of Dead so a quick redeposit of £50 and I managed to hit a bonus on Captain Venture on £0.50 stake and it ended going retrigger crazy and paying me £150 (after trying the gamble ladder and failing on some wins haha) I swiftly withdrew and locked the withdrawal.

After work I then deposited £50 into Unibet as they was offering 100% match bonus for up to £40, so ended up going in with £90 and had a really good session with ups and downs but since I had to wager something like £850 beacause of the bonus money I decided to up the stakes from what I normally played and managed to hit a few decent hits in Book of Dead, Primal, Captain Venture and a few other games I was on around £300 and decided to play one of my favourite games; Legacy of Egypt! I started off doing £1.50 spins and hit a few bonuses but they paid naff all and gave very little spins or retriggers…starting to get tiled I raised the stakes to £2.40 and landed several more bonuses that kept me afloat but not really winning and the bonuses again were really low spins and retriggers so I decided with around £250 left and around that still to wager so I raise it to £4..50 and the bonuses rolls in and gives me this and also retriggers like crazy and the bonus wagering was also complete.

Absolutely made up! I’m going to withdraw £900 and play with the rest and I’m going to place some horse bets for Cheltenham tomorrow although if anyone has any tips they’d be much welcomed. 😀

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Great result mate! On this one occasion, the 50 quid redeposit has paid off big style! Should make for a top weekend matey! ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Nice one mate. I’m proper made up for you. I know you’d not had the best of runs lately and was considering a break so gtfit. ????. Do not give it back.

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Great result , nothing better when the bonuses roll in

hope the horse racing bets come in

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Congrats, nice profit for the day 🙂

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Nice recovery brother…. ? Time to get the beers in ???

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I ended the session at 6 am this morning, completely lost track of time this rolled in at the end of the session, threw another deposit into Casumo and worked it up playing Live blackjack with a crazy dealer called Basil, lots of fun! Afterwards I had a good feeling about lucky lady’s charm so I went for it and got a decent hit. All in all I’ve got £1300 coming to me, I did a few bonkers spins on roulette and withdrew the rest. I guess since I was so tired I mustn’t have confirmed my horse bets but thought I did so I’ve got these 3 footy bets on. I’m going to cool down now and have a break and maybe do that poker bankroll challenge to keep me busy. Adrenaline is still pumping, was hard to get to sleep…AVE SOME OF THAT! ?

I did try post this before but I wasn’t logged in so if you could delete that one please Seedy. ?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Nice one mate. I’m proper made up for you. I know you’d not had the best of runs lately and was considering a break so gtfit. ????. Do not give it back.

Thanks guys 😀 I was up till about 6am when I ended the session with the adrenaline still pumping so I’ve not had much sleep ?.

I placed a few bets on unibet and had another decent win in Casumo so all in all I withdrew 1.3k and yeah it’s been long due. I’m going to take a break for a few weeks and just play poker to cool down, pay off some debts and save the rest. 😀

heres my bet and another decent win

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Spent some of the winnings today treating myself to a nice rum for the poker home game on Sunday. Nectar of the gods this stuff! El Dorado 12 years aged. ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)