Got to be honest.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Seedy has a stream?! Why am I only just finding out about this? ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Winningbird wrote:

Seedy has a stream?! Why am I only just finding out about this? ??

Pahahaha there was a thread on it lol 😀 I’ll put another up for when I’m next on lol xD

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Cheers seedy ??

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

@seedy what’s your stream about? Got the jist it was horse racing themed which sounds great to me, how do I watch?

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

My stream thread has just been bumped you can find my mixer channel there and you can also watch past broadcasts the last one was the one with the bandit chatting and playing along with other forum members 😀

And a quick sry I seem to have unintentionally hijacked @Haz40 thread my bad :_(

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

@seedy Is it the electrocute JB button that I was promised that’s coming to the forum?? ?

No mate me and JB now have a bromance going on lol dont tell Haz though he believes I’m all his ?????

???????. That’s all i have to say.?

Don’t worry Haz….I still love you and my trophy collection comes from fair play and not rigging games 😛 😉 Ya know I’ve won the Seedy National trophy 3 times now but I barely even talk about it because I’m a humble man.

As for Bandit….I imagine he is busier than he was a few months back with his following going up he’s probably being flooded with emails, working on videos and setting up business ventures which most likely take a lot of time off him plus his holiday and Youtube bending him over again meant more time away and more headaches.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Chdl1990 wrote:

@seedy what’s your stream about? Got the jist it was horse racing themed which sounds great to me, how do I watch?

It’s a gaming stream, we play a horse racing simulator as we can get the entire stream involved but he has more games than I have brain cells. We did try Football manager 2019 and made a female seedy called Davina who was looking flash 😀 and took charge of Backinamo FC but it took to much time to set up. It’s a good laugh though! 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

My stream thread has just been bumped you can find my mixer channel there and you can also watch past broadcasts the last one was the one with the bandit chatting and playing along with other forum members ?

And a quick sry I seem to have unintentionally hijacked @Haz40 thread my bad :_(

It’s ok as most who know me say I’m easy. ??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Xbobmad wrote:

@seedy Is it the electrocute JB button that I was promised that’s coming to the forum?? ?

No mate me and JB now have a bromance going on lol dont tell Haz though he believes I’m all his ?????

???????. That’s all i have to say.?

Don’t worry Haz….I still love you and my trophy collection comes from fair play and not rigging games ? ? Ya know I’ve won the Seedy National trophy 3 times now but I barely even talk about it because I’m a humble man.

As for Bandit….I imagine he is busier than he was a few months back with his following going up he’s probably being flooded with emails, working on videos and setting up business ventures which most likely take a lot of time off him plus his holiday and Youtube bending him over again meant more time away and more headaches.

Thanks mate ?. Anyway I’ve got it all wrong i call malky a champ sometimes when your the real champ. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Thats cute trying to comfort green ??

Can just call me chimp from now on

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I do agree, Haz. I do miss seeing Steve around here, or even on the YouTube comments which are now disabled (I understand why), just generally engaging with the community. Even when the videos were more regular, two or three times a week, that naturally just felt more sociable for us followers.

All that being said, I completely understand with the new house, family commitments, new business ventures, bigger community, the abuse etc. why it’s significantly more difficult these days to maintain that same relationship.

No crime to miss how it was, though! 🙂

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

I do agree, Haz. I do miss seeing Steve around here, or even on the YouTube comments which are now disabled (I understand why), just generally engaging with the community. Even when the videos were more regular, two or three times a week, that naturally just felt more sociable for us followers.

All that being said, I completely understand with the new house, family commitments, new business ventures, bigger community, the abuse etc. why it’s significantly more difficult these days to maintain that same relationship.

No crime to miss how it was, though! ?

You would think with losing his licence after crashing into the Royal Mail van he would have more time in his hands????

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)