Goonies one eyed willie

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Well I finally managed to get it, got offered inferno spins but to be honest it’s usual crap so gambled it and it lost but gave me the bonus respin. Now I didn’t get the picture in time but can always prove it with a picture from transaction page on the site.

anyway it went a lot better than I thought £1600 from a £2 stake. Spins around just like ted to land on a x stake, there is also a diamond on there to upgrade all the wins which I hit straight away so from the second spin I was hitting 220x then I hit a 410x was well worth the wait.

had anybody else managed to get it on here as I havent seen any post or pictures of it.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Never had higher than sloth free spins which paid £20.

Fantastic hit, have a good Christmas with it! ???

Tpritchard WANTED $34
    Outlaw

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Never had higher than sloth free spins which paid £20.

Fantastic hit, have a good Christmas with it! ???

I actually like the skeleton bonus one to be honest had it pay quite well with the upgrades and managed to get inferno free spins from the skeleton aswell. Still never had the mystery turn red yet though sure it’s a myth ?, thanks Michael love the LFC bit too ?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

On that Skelton bonus do u have to press anything to get the feature when the door opens all the way because I’m thinking I got it and I’ve fucked up by not pressing something.  Or does it just give it to u if u get it ?

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

I’ve had it off the skeleton bonus too, i’m sure it just gives you it without pressing anything?

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

StuartK91 wrote:

I’ve had it off the skeleton bonus too, i’m sure it just gives you it without pressing anything?

Ok was just wondering because I got to the end where I’m sure had one pick left which was the last death one and that door was fully open with top feature . I’m pressing on it but nothing happened .But if it just gives it u I must not have had it .

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Yes mate, been a fantastic season so far. Haven’t been able to get to as many games with the new found form though surprise surprise ??

Went to loads last year, like 9 or 10 games, it was a great year, this season we opted into the auto cup for the league cup, had to get knocked out in the first game didn’t we ??

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Had it twice on freeplay, both went for about 150x. 800x is huge for this style of slot, nice one!

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Never seen a video yet of the one eyed willie bonus or the red boost either

Instant_Bin WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Had the red boost yesterday on the lucky coins, rolled in a few lines of the flags, paid £25 odd on 20p stake. Did see a vid on YouTube of it as well think it was fruity slots got it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)