Goonies

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Neil316 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Was playing the Goonies before got the red skull 3 times playing well today

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

That’s incredible lad, there’s punters on here that’s been playing Goonies for weeks without seeing the fabled red skull lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I still ain’t had the lil red fucker yet one day I tell yah one day….. 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It’s rare to get it once never mind 3 times. What x did they pay ?

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Seedy wrote:

I still ain’t had the lil red fucker yet one day I tell yah one day….. ?

You don’t need the red skull lad, you’ve got that huge whisky bottle filled with coins, I’m trying to work out how u carried it back to your house! Did u borrow Steves wheelbarrow lol

Tricardo WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Never had the red skull key and I’ve done loads of spins on it, so well done getting it 3 times in one session.

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

I’ve had it twice mouths lucky coins and mikeys hidden treasure, both 60p both pretty much exactly 150x, do like the but like every game can destroy your balance

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

blacko1974 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

You don’t need the red skull lad, you’ve got that huge whisky bottle filled with coins, I’m trying to work out how u carried it back to your house! Did u borrow Steves wheelbarrow lol

Ste carried it to the car then into my house I’m more worried how the wife will manage to take them the bank today it may have to be me on Saturday lol 🙂

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Seedy wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Ste carried it to the car then into my house I’m more worried how the wife will manage to take them the bank today it may have to be me on Saturday lol ?

Watch this space Seedy! Your missus will have that big bottle tucked under her arm and straight to Debenhams as we speak!

Go look out the window mate!! She’s Offski haha

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

blacko1974 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Ste carried it to the car then into my house I’m more worried how the wife will manage to take them the bank today it may have to be me on Saturday lol ?

Watch this space Seedy! Your missus will have that big bottle tucked under her arm and straight to Debenhams as we speak!

Go look out the window mate!! She’s Offski haha

lololol that would be an interesting conversation…

Errrmmm yeah well @fudwoods yah know the wife ermmmm she kinda splurged a bit…. O_O lol

luckily i think she knows better hahahah 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)