Good luck @haz40

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Just like to say well done haz who is through to the final day of the TGC aintree horse racing comp.

Good luck mate go and smash em

???????????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thanks mate. Nice to get to the last 8. Think I’ll need a bit of luck though. Looking forward to tomorrow following the racing and green’s accas then poker tomorrow night. Went to put national bets on earlier and made the cardinal sin. Took bank card with me. Fortunately came out £15 down but that includes national bets though so really i was a bit up phew. Was looking grim at one point.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Sends shivers down me spine mate, reminds me of my trip to bookies earlier this week??

Good to hear you came out on top it can all so quickly turn for the worse as we both know ??

I’m looking forward to greens accas as well tom, fingers crossed somebodies picks come in?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

What you backing tomorrow mate. I’ve got lake view lad jury duty each way and a score on tiger roll ?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

What price did you get on tiger roll, my wife put a few bets on today and she got 9-2.

Its race in the cross country at Cheltenham was superb and it’s obviously a top notch horse but it is up in weight after last years win and I just can’t see it winning again, the shortest priced winner I’ve had on the national was Hedgehunter at 7-1 I was there and had a £100 on it.

I haven’t really looked properly yet I’ve had a real shit week and my little error at work stands me at £1150 for a new boiler to be fitted, however this morning it started out at £2500 so in a way I’ve done all right.

Theres a reserve horse that’s got in and it’s only carrying 10st 2 I think, which is a real plus, can’t remember it’s name but it was at 20’s yesterday, I’m going to have a look in a bit I’ll post my picks then?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Same 9/2. I just think this year could be the year of the reigning champ. I find it’s not really a race to get massively involved in as we know it’s a bit of a lottery so most years it’ll get about £50 off me in bets.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Ouch on the new boiler btw. £1150 sounding like not a bad loss. Bit strange to say that but yeah 2.5k would of been hell of a lot worse.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Do you get guaranteed best odds on the national because I think it will drift to about the 6/7-1 by race time.

I would love to see it win again not many can claim that accolade.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I think so. Not 100% sure but i did take the price. Most bookies will be best odds I’m sure. Just don’t agree with first 5 each way on the high street. Yet first 6 online. They should be the same.

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Ouch on the new boiler btw. £1150 sounding like not a bad loss. Bit strange to say that but yeah 2.5k would of been hell of a lot worse.

Fucking customers went to British Gas for a quote, so I called in a favour off my plumber mate and got the boiler at trade price and he’s gonna fit it for me for £350 fucking top lad he’s done me right.

However I actually think there has been some foul play at hand and I’ve been stitched up here, in fact I’m dam sure that the gutters been moved by them but I just can’t prove it, it’s been doing me head in all day but what can I do??

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

That depends if you’ve already been paid by the customer for the job your doing. If they have you can tell them to ram it. If they haven’t then sounds like you’ve could of been done up like a kipper.

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Good stuff Haz on getting that far mate and good luck. I had a couple of winners today, i always seem to just start punting the horses when out with Dave… bad influence he is lol

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Nice one Haz! Best of luck taking it down. 😀

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Nice one haz .  Feared for u when i saw who u were dtawn against , as the guy he beat in the last round made a comment about how david donuts knew everything there was to know about the nags prior to his defeat by him .. so well dun mate and good luck .?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Cheers guys. It’s going to be tough but I’ve not disgraced myself no matter what happens. 4 people have submitted their selections already including myself and two have same 2 picks as myself.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)