Good job i believe in karma

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yesterday me and my mate stop off at the services on the way to work. Mate goes and gets a coffee. Me i go put couple of bets on. We get back to the car and there’s a knock on the window. A young lad only about 20 says ” lads someones just hit your car and drove off ‘. We get out look at the back to see number plate practically coming off and a scrape of purple where the car had hit us. The young lad tried to get his phone out to get a picture but said the woman floored it so fast and drove off. Absolute wankers people like that. Why are people like that. Could job i believe in what goes around comes around. To top it off both bets lost lol resulting in £40 loss. I’m going to ring the services this morning to see about the c c t v. Doubt we will get anywhere. I don’t get what some people are like.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

lets hope that its on cctv mate.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

benq99 wrote:

lets hope that its on cctv mate.

Thanks mate. It’s not my car but that’s not the point. My mate such a good bloke. Does literally anything you ask. Drives 1000 miles a week for us. Doesn’t earn as much as me so it pisses me off more for him. Nothing bothers him he’s just like well I’m running the car into the ground anyway. It’s not the point but that’s just how he is. Doesn’t want the fuss.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Someone I used to know once bumped into a parked car in an aldi car park broke their break light and drove away but was seen on cctv and arrested for leaving the scene of an accident a few days later, they handle traffic crimes differently for some reason so they should get the bastards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)