Golden Gate Slot Bonus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Adamn_92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Ok so over the course of last night and now this evening, I must have given Golden Gate literally thousands of spins. I’ve had soooo many teases missing by 1 but I simply can’t get the scatters in. A slot has never made me so stressed and annoyed in my life ? Become a mission now to get it but I know I’ll do my bollocks in trying to get it.

Anyone managed to get this bonus and how long did it take? Reckon you can try and hunt for it next video Bandit? ?

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas!

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Never managed it on this one personally, it’s an absolute tease fest though, it loves it ha

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

never landed it, but good luck! 🙂

Adamn_92 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Absolutely loves a tease haha still not got it and need to stop now before it puts me in hospital ? best of luck if you ever go for it, be a 20 hour video to edit though ?

captur WANTED $6
    Outlaw

i actually managed it about a year ago after hundreds of spins,its like a ladder,bottom was 50 quid the top was 1000,guess what i got.

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

captur wrote:

i actually managed it about a year ago after hundreds of spins,its like a ladder,bottom was 50 quid the top was 1000,guess what i got.

BoOOoOooo sounds like the £50….. hope it was the grand though 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)