Go Hard or Go Home League 2018/19

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Good evening all

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has decided to take part in my Fantasy Dream Team League – Go Hard or Go Home

Hopefully everyone who messaged the main forum page got a response. At the moment with a little help from my friend Paul Bowman we are trying to finalise final numbers, get an email address from everyone and sort out the prizes for the season so don’t worry if it takes a few days to get in touch.

For anyone entered but not provided me with an email address please docso ASAP! You will need to be kept updated as I run my own cups and other ways to win cash prizes.

Most communications will come directly from me via email but I’ll try use this forum to post up a few announcements too!

Finally a big thank you goes to The Bandit on supporting my comp and letting me use his site to advertise and attract you guys! ?

Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask! You can also get me on Twitter @pabs_101

Thanks again for joining and good luck to all for the season ahead.

Paul Cunningham

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

No probs mate, enjoyed it last year, always something to play for.

Plenty of people in this year so my target will be top 100 haha

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

No probs mate, enjoyed it last year, always something to play for.

Plenty of people in this year so my target will be top 100 haha

Well I’m tied 500th after week 1 so I need mega improvement!

theres going to be around 50 cash prizes to be handed out throughout and at end of the season! I would love to get just one of them! Even the smallest prize I’ll offer I’ll take it ?

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Hi all

Here is Details from yesterday’s email on how all my competition will run

Go Hard or Go Home League

The main point of my league is to win it therefore this deserves the biggest prize! The £1,300 is £300 more than on offer last season. Last season only top 8 were paid so not only have I extended this to top 10, each placed prize is bigger than it was last season!

Champs League/Europa League Cups

For those of you who have been involved before you will know you can only be entered into one of these. This will be determined by some sort of performance related results which I am still to finalise at the moment. Unfortunately I simply cannot work it the same way as last season due to the significant increase of entrants this season from 379 to 707 but I will hopefully make this something worthwhile for you to monitor closely and keep you all interested in the middle to later part of the season

League Cup

This will be starting up in Gameweek 4. I will provide more information on it next week along with the first round draw but this will be a straight knockout competition in which you are drawn against another opponent and whoever scores most points that Gameweek progresses to the next round.

Highest Weekly Score in Season

Another competition which runs from Gameweek 1 to Gameweek 38. The winner is the individual who scores most points in a single Gameweek throughout the whole season! So as you can imagine whoever topped the league in Gameweek 1 would be our leader and that was Kevin Sommerville who scored 109 points. Unfortunately for Kevin he was overtaken in Gameweek 2 by Jacob Dobson who wisely used his triple captain chip on Aguero for 60 points alone and a weekly total of 114 Points. Only 36 more Gameweeks for you to keep your league and win the £120 cash prize Jacob! I will inform you all if the lead ever changes! One change to the rules for this season is point deductions for additional transfers WILL NOT be deducted from your weekly score so even if it comes to the end of the season and you don’t have much to play for, remember this is always up for grabs!

Mini Monthly League

Something new to this season for you all which replaces last season’s manager of the month competition. I thought there should be awards given if you finish high up in the Go Hard or Go Home league so there will be! Cash prizes will be handed out every month for the folk who finish in 1st, 2nd or 3rd. These prizes will be handed out during the season so I will be in touch at the turn of every new month announcing the monthly winners.

The cash prizes were detailed in the same email but I’ve started a different chat on those figures for you to look at.

all the best

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

League is actually 708 so if you go into the cash prizes chat you will see the amendments guys ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)