Giveaways

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Get over on to twitch folks . Chipmonks got a £1000 chilli buy up for grabs . Just register on the chat to be in with a chance .

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

Can’t handle his bad acting.

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

no thanks he is a bad acting numb nuts

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haha you dont have to listen to him . Just register on the chat and pop back every now and again to see when he does the give away ..as long as u are on when he makes the draw to see if u hav won .

He has another 4 to go and will be doing them all this week .

£1000 buy in on chilli if u are picked from the chat . He won it from btg with the highest score from a bonus .

Tbf ive watched a lot worse .fk  wheres jb how funny would that be if he won one ????

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Think it was prize for highest multiplyer win that he won

yeah worth getting on twitch then your in with a chance

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

“Congratulations on winning the £1000 chilli bonus, would you like to gamble to 12 spins?

“Yes please Mr Chipmunks”

“…..annnnnndd it’s gone!”

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

“Congratulations on winning the £1000 chilli bonus, would you like to gamble to 12 spins?

“Yes please Mr Chipmunks”

“…..annnnnndd it’s gone!”

LOL just give me the 8 thanks chip .fk that for a game o soldiers .   the guy that won it the day took 8 and got £1200 odd .     haha he’s shite at gamblin bonus’s anyway . I think he must have spent £1000s on winning the best multiplier  in the 1st place . But how bad would that be . Fk i think only the bandit would be daft / brave enough for that  shit ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Sounds like you’ve got 4 chances left mate. Would be amazing if someone off the forum won one.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Sounds like you’ve got 4 chances left mate. Would be amazing if someone off the forum won one.

If i won i would genuinely go 50/50 with him . Think hes been havin gambling issues his self recently  to me he is a genuine streamer  and spent a lot of his own cash trying to win the comp in the 1st place  .  It would be the least anyone could do .

As mr b pointed out he is not a great actor and trys hard to put a brave face on things  but

u can see the stress it has taken  on his face when he has been losing lately (to many bad bonus buys on temple treasure .)

The giveaway is open to the gambling comminity and not just chips forum members as stated by chip himself. And big time gaming who gave put up the prize money.

I think every one of us that is eligible should have a bash as we are not taking any thing away from his regulars

Soz haz anyone on g/stop g/ban can not enter but i will be giving it another bash tomoz so  heres hopin . Lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,354
    El Bandito

Chip always does well at the BTG giveaways haha i haven’t got the patience plus I KNOW that i will get carried away on that chilli bastard game 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Geezawin wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

If i won i would genuinely go 50/50 with him . Think hes been havin gambling issues his self recently  to me he is a genuine streamer  and spent a lot of his own cash trying to win the comp in the 1st place  .  It would be the least anyone could do .

As mr b pointed out he is not a great actor and trys hard to put a brave face on things  but

u can see the stress it has taken  on his face when he has been losing lately (to many bad bonus buys on temple treasure .)

The giveaway is open to the gambling comminity and not just chips forum members as stated by chip himself. And big time gaming who gave put up the prize money.

I think every one of us that is eligible should have a bash as we are not taking any thing away from his regulars

Soz haz anyone on g/stop g/ban can not enter but i will be giving it another bash tomoz so  heres hopin . Lol

Even if i could go in it then that would mean less chance for you and mr.b?. I could easily do it in my mates name but I’ll be at work anyway plus I’ve never won nowt in a draw raffle or anything like that in my life. So can’t see that changing in the near future lol.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Bonus library on twitch . Is he a member on here . Because he got some balls . On that extra chilli

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Did you see the result? He ended up winning like 490 quid, told chip to buy another at 400 quid. 400 quid one got him to 1500 and then he told chip to buy another grand one which paid 400. He walked away with about 960.

Sorry for spoiler if you’re gonna watch it hahaha

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

LOL  CHEERS FOR THAT WB

Only kiddin ha ha . Sumfin came up this mornin and missed it .  That was a bit different and would have added to the excitement . Good to hear they got some free cash . Hope u were in

If it was the bandits stream u would be in big trounle tho ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I wasnt in until after 10am so wasnt able to enter.. and you’re welcome :p

I know better than to open my mouth with spoilers about bandits stream on here.. I’ll have a mob after me with their makeshift pitchforks ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)