Give me free money

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Thought that would get people’s attention haha.

I downloaded an app that randomly selects words you have put into it. It’s like a pie gamble spinning wheel.

I thought I would try it out on Monday.

Who else does this or how do you select your games?

I’ve done one for bet size, one for spins and one for the games.

Unfortunately it wont let me screen shot but it’s called decision roulette if you’re interested.

Have a great day, stay lucky.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I made my own software which allows me to enter all my gambling records (game, total number of spins at whatever stake, starting balance, end balance, number of bonuses and bonus payouts) and then works out a “best strategy” for me based on starting balance and level of risk, so it’ll often suggest I start on e.g. Book of Ra at 20p until I hit a bonus (or 100 spins without one) then depending on the result of that, it’ll calculate the next game.

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Wow. I wish I was computer literate. That sounds like a great idea.

Does it make your gaming more fun or does it just help with statistics in your opinion?

smc-lockk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

I’m also a fan of letting my play choice be randomised! I encourage people to look into it  brings a whole new aspect of fun when you’re playing differant games and experiances play styles you may of never tried

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

smc-lockk wrote:

I’m also a fan of letting my play choice be randomised! I encourage people to look into it  brings a whole new aspect of fun when you’re playing differant games and experiances play styles you may of never tried

That was my idea. I seem to get on with the thought of playing different games but end up playing same old same old. Now I’ve got this decider I think it will be a bit more adventurous and fun.

smc-lockk WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Completely agree with that ? always say right lets play something different today get some variety, 2 hours later still playing the same shit haha

Trowblerone WANTED $33
    Outlaw

Me and the Mrs used to play random games, say scroll down the games page  four times, bottom row, game three for istance.

used to do 30-40 spins then move on.

Had plenty of cash outs that way n all

Ivor-Tinyone WANTED $42
    Outlaw

Trowblerone wrote:

Me and the Mrs used to play random games, say scroll down the games page  four times, bottom row, game three for istance.

used to do 30-40 spins then move on.

Had plenty of cash outs that way n all

That’s a great idea. I used to scroll down with my eyes closed and click on the screen but I always ended up with terrible boring games.

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

argyl53 wrote:

I made my own software which allows me to enter all my gambling records (game, total number of spins at whatever stake, starting balance, end balance, number of bonuses and bonus payouts) and then works out a “best strategy” for me based on starting balance and level of risk, so it’ll often suggest I start on e.g. Book of Ra at 20p until I hit a bonus (or 100 spins without one) then depending on the result of that, it’ll calculate the next game.

Given your recent post regarding losses I think I’m going to dodge that particular piece of software :-).  No offence !!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)