Get in there PSG!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

As the title says. You aving that Steve? I’m having that all night long haha ???

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Lol. I didn’t know the score till now. ????

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Pretty Sad Game…. ?

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Get in there Pogba hahaha

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

I take no pride in betting against the British clubs but I had to have a score on PSG at 2/1, Drinking with Andy Williams soon and need all the fucking beer money I can lay my hands on ?????

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

I’m in no mood to gloat after seeing my team be lucky to get away with a 6-0 tonking last Sunday. From Terry, Cole, Lampard and Drogba to this spineless,  sorry bunch who turn up when they feel like it.

appleman91 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

I’m not a united fan but it’s frustrating listening to news reports and other fans talking. News report headline ‘Manchester united slip up against PSG’

Is it really a slip up? Was they really expected to beat the tournament favourites? Considering a few months ago they was drawing to Southampton and palace and losing to derby in the league cup.

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

appleman91 wrote:

I’m not a united fan but it’s frustrating listening to news reports and other fans talking. News report headline ‘Manchester united slip up against PSG’

Is it really a slip up? Was they really expected to beat the tournament favourites? Considering a few months ago they was drawing to Southampton and palace and losing to derby in the league cup.

Yes, the result should hardly be classed as a surprise or slip up. PSG are one of the best sides in Europe, while Utd are about the 3rd (at best) or 4t best in England.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)