General Gripe

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

I generally have to browse while logged out sometimes. I am well aware that i am a sacastic arsehole sometimes so when i type my sarcastic dribble when it asked me to log in i think twice and then just move on without commenting ??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

To be honest I’ve been posting a little less recently as I feel the vibe has changed a bit. Haz and Andy and the rest, I’ve seen you do such wonderful things for complete strangers so please don’t let the beggars deter you from being the kind souls you are..

A lot of the beg threads are too obvious to take seriously anyway like the stolen phone guy or the laptop/tele guy, but a lot are just seeking advice regarding finances which is easy to mistake as a handout request

I have posted seeking advice on gambling/finances/life in the past and I got great advice and no accusations but sadly now i don’t think I’d get the same response.

It’s a shame that it’s got to this point as sometimes a hand out can really really help but it’s not something that should be sneakily asked for, there’s been times when I’ve had to phone a friend with my tail between my legs asking for a tenner for electric because addictions do fuck your financial judgement up. But I would always be honest of how I got myself in that mess and apologise for asking, the audacity it takes to email a random stranger asking for money is beyond me,

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

To be honest I’ve been posting a little less recently as I feel the vibe has changed a bit. Haz and Andy and the rest, I’ve seen you do such wonderful things for complete strangers so please don’t let the beggars deter you from being the kind souls you are..

A lot of the beg threads are too obvious to take seriously anyway like the stolen phone guy or the laptop/tele guy, but a lot are just seeking advice regarding finances which is easy to mistake as a handout request

I have posted seeking advice on gambling/finances/life in the past and I got great advice and no accusations but sadly now i don’t think I’d get the same response.

It’s a shame that it’s got to this point as sometimes a hand out can really really help but it’s not something that should be sneakily asked for, there’s been times when I’ve had to phone a friend with my tail between my legs asking for a tenner for electric because addictions do fuck your financial judgement up. But I would always be honest of how I got myself in that mess and apologise for asking, the audacity it takes to email a random stranger asking for money is beyond me,

Thanks mate. It’s nice to see what I say doesn’t go unnoticed. Your also up there with the best of us yourself with the helpful comments you’ve made. Unfortunately there will be always people out there trying to get something for nothing. I just hope somewhere along the line what we’ve all said has helped the genuine people on here. I’m sure it has.

Jamie1872 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

The guy asking for the phone and extra cash as a bonus. Do you think this is just a chancer or is there an element of an entitled mentality?

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

It’s simple really if you don’t like someone’s begging post then simply move on to another decent post with genuine content and don’t give it the time of day, too much time and effort is going into these types of posts.

people can vent their frustrations no probs but if it doesn’t interest me I just move on to the next simples

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Jamie1872 wrote:

The guy asking for the phone and extra cash as a bonus. Do you think this is just a chancer or is there an element of an entitled mentality?

I really don’t know what he was expecting. He wasn’t desperate like homeless or anything but I believe he thought people would give him a phone or money. Bizzare.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

The one who wanted the phone and a bit off fancy food . Just really goes to show how easy he thought he could get money off us . No effort into a big story about losing home . Just send me 300 pound . There was no foreplay with us .

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It’s like asking a go fund me for a few pints, entry fee to sat night poker and a ruby after. Yes please. And enough for Sunday dinner at the pub while your at it if you would.??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I can see the temptation as free money is nice and behind a screen isn’t quite the same as begging with a hat but fuck me you gotta be shameless to straight up say you just want the money for a bonus and a phone

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

About 3 weeks ago on the reel king thread someone just came right out and asked for £100. No story no explanation. Just can you lend me it.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

It’s like asking a go fund me for a few pints, entry fee to sat night poker and a ruby after. Yes please. And enough for Sunday dinner at the pub while your at it if you would.??

Have you been copying my latest gofundme ????

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Have you been copying my latest gofundme ????

Lol.??. See I can always talk a good weekend. It’s just putting it into practice.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)